>he's putting in lap records in a suped up Honda Civic
>I put my head in his lap
>his thighs are cool to the touch
>he puts his hands through my hair
>it feels really good
>after a while he gets up and looks for another game to play
>he finds one and pulls out a nondescript tony hawks proskater game
>ooyeah this gonna be good
Then some fucking cunt wakes me up by calling me, asking if I want to participate in some fucking survey. I bluntly interupt her and say no, hang up and look in the mirror. I'm 30 years old and havent spoken to him in a decade.

Why does my brain have to do me dirty like this? Why does it show me all I ever wanted and then pull the rug on me like this?

Attached: 1498188217399.png (325x345, 162.35K)

You deserve more than a bf who ignores you while playing video games femanon. Even if your retard brain tells you otherwise

This is called peaking in high school. Maybe try maturing for once

It's so obvious that you have autism and have never been in a relationship. Really think about what you just said and how stupid it was

>It's so obvious that you have autism
correct
>have never been in a relationship
incorrect

Come be my gf I'm still pretty young and because I'm a socially stunted r9k user I'm only just now at the age of 21 starting to go through my edgy rebellious emo phase

We can play Tony hawk's American wasteland and jam out to the early mid 00s pop punk soundtrack together and then have wild crazed-hormone sex infollowed by several pregnancy scares but it's okay we can just skate the pain away and then rush into a marriage which has a 50/50 chance of falling apart and ending in a suicide or being a match made in heaven

Assuming your back doesn't give out, of course.

You old bitch.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)(1).gif (520x390, 1.92M)

>be me
>25 years old
>hanging out with my husband, planning to take out a second mortage on our house to finance our holiday vacation house
>I sip a glass of red wine and put my head on his shoulder
>he puts down his locally brewed IPA
>he whispers into my ear
>"We should put money into a 401k"
>It sounds so nice
>after a while he gets up and walks over to out IKEA bookshelf and pulls out a letter
>It's his tax returns
>The IRS owes us a total of 21 000 dollars
>"I was thinking about investing in the stock market"
Was that better?

Attached: 1433780479510.gif (414x317, 673.57K)

Underage, reported. Enjoy the ban whore.

How does someone lack self awareness to the extent that they can write something like this with a straight face?

ls that a yes?

>doesn't realize putting money into 401k is investing in the stock market
>is 25 but hasn't put any money into their 401k
>thinks it's wise to take out a second mortgage with 0 investments and 0 money in retirement
>fucked up their W-4 so massively that they overpaid income tax by 21k
>talks about investing in the stock market without any specific investment thesis
Don't make it so obvious you're underage user. You should really study up on financial literacy

I'm not american so I dont know how your retarded tax system works

All you ever wanted was some teenager from a decade ago?

Go see a therapist.

I'm curious. Why is r9k so gay?

Why did you set your story in America then?

because you're a retarded cunt who havent even left your own state, even less the USA. So writing about anything outside the USA would be like trying to describe the 4th dimension to you.

>assume its a woman
shiggy

It was impossible for a 17 year old gay boy to find a relationship in 2009.

kinda astounding it took so long

Attached: 1503608909231.jpg (387x393, 49.76K)

The brain does you dirty because you do it dirty.
You sacrificed a happy long term relationship for temporary comfort, you are what I never want to be.

Attached: happy sad life.jpg (1800x2523, 591.33K)

I shudder to thing what your girlfriend had to go through. Good thing you split up

thats an awful lot of projection