When a man tells you about his insecurities and talks about his feelings, does that mean he views you as like a sister?

when a man tells you about his insecurities and talks about his feelings, does that mean he views you as like a sister?

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-232609~3.png (519x483, 212.33K)

yes but we all have incest fetishes

No, what the fuck lol

Nope.
It means that he trusts you.
I have a good relationship with my sister, but never in a million years would I talk about my feelings to her.

he once nonchalantly suggested my brother might be sexually attracted to me. it was gross.

i love learning about his feelings and insecurities. but it shows how over it is.

wow i love him

If a man tells you about his insecurities and feelings it means he loves you and trusts you enough to be vulnerable like that. We men, for whatever reason, are very closed off with our feelings, especially with family. Trust me, if your boyfriend, husband, whatever starts saying stuff like that, he knows he can rely on your to help him feel better or listen to him.

It means he is misgendering you because he still sees you as a bro under the make up and LARP costume.

it's hard to tell how closely he views me. most of his friends he has had for much longer. he doesn't want a relationship with me which hurts a lot but we still just message all our free time. we've both dreamt of each other before. i wish he weren't waiting for someone better but i know he deserves that.

Is your brother sexually attracted to you?

men treat every woman like an emotional tampon
it's annoying and it means nothing other than his mother didn't love him enough

over4me
oh well i can simp him until further notice. if he gets taken i may not get over it but i will probably switch to simping someone slightly worse

no

true... though his mom loved and loves him so much. he is 20 now and they still cuddle/kinda spoon.

I won't treat you an emotional tampon and I'll let you use me as an actual tampon

It's just that awkward phase where he has no one to talk to about his thoughts, but since he already broke that seal with you, he continues doing it. Best thing to do is not let it affect you so much, but still a good friend to him. That is if you're already broken up. This shit is weird tho lol

yea i admit my mother didn't love me enough now can someone please just cuddle with me and let me talk honestly with them every night for the rest of my life?
i don't even want a mommy gf just a woman who makes me feel loved

i also do get told by a pot of people they surprise themselves with how they can open up to me vs other people. how with me they can just say stuff. it is partly a me power, at least i like to think.
maybe because he knows i love him unconditionally he knows he can tell me and i wont intend to hurt him but will still be honest.

Eww incel, women don't owe you their emotional labour

>i don't even want a mommy gf
it's fine if it's your gf
i'd have no problem listening to a bf talk about his feelings
i'm talking about niggers i just met on discord dumping their trauma on me like i'm supposed to give a flying fuck

No. It means he views you as a good friend. Men don't open up to people to whom they aren't close.

Nah it just means hes emotionally vulnerable and your someone who wont revoke his masculinity by confiding in but lets be honest all women secretly think lesser of caring and emotional men
You were bred to get wet to Conan the barbarian types

No, but it means you (will) view him as like a sister.