Why don't average girls get attention?

why don't average girls get attention?

male standards are so brutal!

Attached: 2354543454354.jpg (796x841, 147.31K)

I believe her. I look very similar to her and I've never had a bf, never been hit on or approached by a guy, don't get any attention online or social media either.

I'm not sure who men pay attention to irl. Maybe huge tits blonde Stacies?

No ones going to hold your hand. If you want something you take it, you dont sit around on your ass doing nothing like a stupid faggot. You can complain when you get rejected.

nice b8 thread, off to page 10 with you jew

She has pretty eyes, would date

Canada?

Men are supposed to ask women out.

HEY BROS WHAT UP CHAD HERE CHECK THIS SHIT OUT
DAMN I GOT 2000 DMS FROM ALOT OF BITCHS I DONT EVEN KNOW IT AINT EASY BEING THIS BEAUTIFUL BRUH JUST HEHEH JUST GOTTA SAY SMILE AND SAY HI IS ALL IT TAKES *SMILE*

fakenigger
gaynigger

i actually believe this one. average women might have friends who crush on them, but few men confess their feelings for them. few men would compliment someone like this on the street.

she need not show hair aircraft carrier-like forehead
I'm curious how would she look like with something like this

Attached: gettyimages-1177816924-crop-1640190483-1120x1120.jpg (1120x1120, 92.97K)

>few men would compliment someone like this on the street.

Oh bull fucking shit. If this girl went to my college she would have needed a fucking court order to keep me from camping outside her door with night vision goggles and a rag soaked in ether.

I actually feel bad for her, look at her eyes. She wants a guy to appreciate her and she never gets one.

This makes me wanna cry. I'd give love to her
>b-but she's a slut, she wants to fuck
All girls want to fuck. And if you like someone, you BETTER want to fuck her/him good.

She wants nasty rough passionate sex with someone she's attracted to, and she's not getting any. I'd give it to her and caress her after telling her how good she looks.

if they are below 8/10 they do not register. They could have a full on conversation with a 6/10 dude and forget they ever existed 5 minutes later.

I could easily be your boyfriend, girl. You could also post a pic e.g. indirectly (due to the rules) if you want more confidence.

>"I only want chad"
Every single time.
Bet you've been asked out by thousands of robots and hundreds of men irl but "they don't count" because they weren't chad enough.
Fucking whore.

Ugly girls get married to average men
Average girls get married to good looking men
Good looking girls get married to good looking men or rich men

Ugly men get nothing
Average men get ugly girls

The numbers are against us

Average man gets nothing, either, unless you consider beta bux as a valid status.

Nigga I could put a city block on that 5head

White men who are attracted to white women don't see her forehead as big.

If you see this girl's face and think "big forehead" or "oh get bangs" you are almost certainly a nigger, or at least have the soul of a nigger.

Girls with big foreheads are cute cuz you can manipulate them easily into submission.

my fwb 23y old blonde single mom is head over heels for me, one of the reasons is sometimes I pick on her forehead when she annoys me. we talk about my dick being huge, I tell her "well it is huge if you don't compare it to the size of your forehead" (it's bigger than her whole head but it still makes her feel insecure)

she gets angry and then extremely sensitive, almost like she wants me to father her. it's fun being a borderline psychopath sometimes, cuz these girls are damn insecure.

Dumb take. Have you SEEN nigger foreheads? She looks like she's balding

kek what she really means is
>"waaahhhh chad won't give me attention waaaahhhhh"
god I fucking hate women

My only standart is that she must be obsessive and scary. Anything else? Verboten

stop sageing my threads, bigots.

This girl is easily attractive enough to get plenty of male attention if she wants it.
The biggest difference between average girls and "hot" or "sexy" girls nowadays is makeup, filters, extensions, and a bunch of fake stuff to make them look better.
Obviously I'm not saying there are no naturally attractive women. They are definitely out there but most of the supposed beauty queens on Instagram or Facebook or some shit are just outgoing girls that are good with makeup, filters, and angles.
Judging from this selfie she clearly just doesn't put the effort that they do to be seen as desirable.
Which is fine of course but don't expect to be treated like a beauty queen if you're not even willing to put in the work to be one.
As far as in person attention goes most men are no longer cold approaching because outside of very specific contexts the risk vastly outweighs the reward.
Not to mention many women (and men) subconsciously make themselves look unapproachable.
Not smiling, closed off body language, wearing headphones, or just being in a large group vastly reduces your chance of being approached by all but the dudes who literally just don't give a fuck.

This is all assuming she's being genuine and isn't just fishing for semi-anonymous compliments which is a very real possibility as well.

its 2022 get with the time already you misandrist. you have equal rights so thats not even true anymore