Imagine there's no Heaven

>Imagine there's no Heaven
Why would any one want to do that?

Attached: John-Lennon.jpg (1400x1050, 142.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5DzYl9NxiY?t=16
youtube.com/watch?v=eLfz9ScpVc0&ab_channel=ShootinStar★
youtube.com/watch?v=S5lMxWWK218
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a satanist, just like modern nigger lovers/democrats

>Imagine you're a Freemason
>Working for the eternal Jew...
Wtf John?

Reminder that he thought this song and his early politics were cringe near the end of his life

It’s the same spiel they’ve been preaching since the French Revolution, just a godless death cult bent on absolute control of humanity by removing any check on human evil

>boring piano chords
>guitar riff stolen from a black man
*woman is a nigger of the world
>shitty "experimental" sound effects
>Yoko Ono yells
bravo Lennon, truly GOAT musician

Christianity doesn't stop people from acting evil.
A lot of the freaks that are behind what's going on are Roman Catholic.

>shake off your religion and form a "cult of reason"
>all the cult does is just drink and have orgies
What did France mean by this?

there is no heaven

no need for imagination

Imagine no
Frank Drebin

Attached: 402BB071-4C1F-40B7-8985-B6A6378B549A.jpg (1180x683, 109.38K)

>imagine there is no religion
So, no jews?

What was her problem?

Attached: yoko.png (1200x799, 500.21K)

the sweet release of existence

liberal "Jews" aren't actually religious

you think god will let you into the kingdom of heaven for hating his creations and speaking for the rich?

>Imagine there's no heaven
>It's easy if you try
>No hell below us
>Above us, only sky
>Imagine all the people
>Livin' for today
>Ah
>Imagine there's no countries
>It isn't hard to do
>Nothing to kill or die for
>And no religion, too
>Imagine all the people
>Livin' life in peace
>You
>You may say I'm a dreamer
>But I'm not the only one
>I hope someday you'll join us
>And the world will be as one
>Imagine no possessions
>I wonder if you can
>No need for greed or hunger
>A brotherhood of man
>Imagine all the people
>Sharing all the world
>You
>You may say I'm a dreamer
>But I'm not the only one
>I hope someday you'll join us
>And the world will live as one

What the fuck is this peak globohomo one world order shit? It's so fucking blatant too. No wonder some christian dude shot this fucker dead. Agent of fucking satan.

Why would anyone want to imagine it though? I'm pretty sure even the staunchest fedora likes to fantasize they get to see their dog or their grandma again one day.

>Imagine no possessions
Imagine you own nothing, you'll be happy if you try.

Attached: cover4.jpg (1600x900, 685.28K)

>With every Beatle Death he just becomes more powerful and famous
Ringo cant last forever

Attached: paul mac.jpg (930x558, 45.72K)

>it was the French Revolution!
>it was the Industrial Revolution!
>it was the Sexual Revolution!
>it was the Internet Revolution!
Why can't you Christcuck conservatards just admit that people are dumping your shitty beliefs because they're shitty?

They are not true Christians

your beliefs gave us mass genocide under stalin and mao, how is this any better?

>Fence sitters jump ship
Nothing of value was lost

the anthem of the new world, scientism, no religions etc. you know this song is very dear to the elite of the world

for me it's youtu.be/M5DzYl9NxiY?t=16

He wrote this song less than 10 years before he died, what are you talking about?

He wants people to be nicer to each other because this life is all we get, so we should help each other have good lives. But many people believe in afterl-ife copes, so he’s just asking you to put that jewish death cult mentality aside for a couple of minutes and imagine being a decent human being.

>believe in hell
>still post hateful vile shit on this board daily
>think they're going to heaven
do christcucks really?

its an extremely complex cope

>just behave like a heckin decent human being
>and by that I mean my specific time and culture based interpretation of what that means which I fundamentally cannot justify in any way whatsoever

Attached: 4578721.png (1117x123, 20.09K)

and its not just about religion, its about removing all value culture history from the individual, you are just le worthless spacedust monkey carbon. you never had a community culture or history it never existed, they even hide the stars of the night sky to make the world even uglier make art and buildings ugly
youtube.com/watch?v=eLfz9ScpVc0&ab_channel=ShootinStar★

Attached: 4454.png (862x485, 574.69K)

That song is literally you will own nothing and be happy. Reminder, even “right wing” atheists fundamentally all think like this.

Based Paul

you think God will let you into heaven for perverting his creations and murdering babies ?

John Lennon just made a song about the communist manifesto retitled as imagine.

no true scotsman

>made at the height of his political activism, high almost all the time, about to go on the Long Weekend where he did nothing but fuck, drugs, and booze
Unironically having Sean straightened his act out, and a few years of being a stay at home dad out of the public light changed him a lot.

he is just a commie hippie singing about some gay utopic future, ironically is as stupid as any religious belief
it is what marxism is today, a refuted, failed group of ideas that turned in to a religion/belief system.

Attached: 92aca1b25c494470c1d2a6850cadc906662f4389fc27afc02a4b4957ea90ee6b.png (425x431, 79.11K)

>your beliefs
You mean Communism, don't be disingenuous. And Communism stems directly from Christianity, as seen by all the 'well true communism/christianity has never been tried!' every time it fails and breaks up.

Attached: ots.jpg (447x282, 28.22K)

The point of the song is to do what you can to make this world a paradise since there's no guarantee there's an afterlife.

Much like nazism

Because the idea of heaven is the ultimate temptation to procrastinate. Religious people are fucking slobs because they think "I'll have a six pack in the next life" instead of doing situps. Also because there really isn't.

True christianity was tried at it worked really well for well over a thousand years until about 50 years ago.

So they can pretend their abominations don't have any consequences once they've suicided via drug OD.

Where do atheists get this retarded cope from? You literally just made this shit up in your head. I’m pretty sure atheists are more overweight on average compared to religious people too. Literally all they do is consume goyslop and media

Do you hold Nietzsche responsible for what the nazis did with his ideas? If not what's the difference?

Huh? Sloth is a mortal sin, silly.

lmao
>nothing matters/ free will isn’t real. guess i’ll just eat mcdonald’s, jerk off and drink

This is impossible because the idea of paradise is different for every person, and even assuming making a paradise were possible (it's not), two opposing "paradises" can't exist at the same, meaning one would naturally need to destroy the other which isn't much of a paradise

>True christianity was tried at it worked really well for well over a thousand years until about 50 years ago.
LOL what terrible bait
Even in the Bible itself, there are immediate divisions that they can't agree on and end up killing each other over, you have no clue what you're even smoking.

you gotta understand these people realize it, actually a majority of people realize there hellbound all there looking for at this point is company

Religion does the same thing it just pretends to be timeless. Funny how christcucks didn't have a problem with slavery for 1800 years
>but user they started the abolitionist movement
Yeah right when it became fashionable

God created a bunch of city looting monkeys?

God didn't create nigs. Didn't you read the bible? They're a curse. Blackened skin. Indians have a fable about Gypsies too. Cursed people.

slavery is alive and well in modern western society

the uninitiated think john was some twitter reddit sjw
knowers realize john was actually Any Forums impersonated

Attached: R-1425880-1447598718-4726.jpg (300x296, 10.33K)

we were all made in the lords image user

Attached: lo.webm (796x720, 2.99M)

>his response is to say it wasn’t REAL christianity
holy shit you low IQ ape, try to go one post without contradicting yourself

Religion is the opiate of the masses. I think the idea is religion makes it so people will allow a lot of bad stuff here because they think there is a heaven so it makes them less inclined to fight for justice and equity here. I'm atheist and agree a lot of us drink too much and have bellys lol.

>impersonated
personified kek
youtube.com/watch?v=S5lMxWWK218

I still don’t have a problem with slavery. Go back to r*ddit faggot. How the fuck do tourists like you even post here? Why do you think putting niggers to use is wrong?

user please read a history book

fpbp

You have to be 18 to post on this site.

Imagine shilling for religion in 2022

imagine waking up everyday and thinking this is random lmao couldnt be me

I BEAT MY WIFE TODAY OH BOY
keyed op

Except religious people have the largest charitable organisations in the world and donate to charity more than anyone else, volunteer more than anyone else etc. You can’t just spew nonsense saying “christians are X” with literal zero backing. You are just baselessly saying “they think this so they do this”. Even more ironic when you consider how blatant the projection is here, i’m sure the Any Forums poster isn’t a procrastinator at all, i’m sure he’s constantly trying to make the world a better place.

I don't why would you assume that?

He's not a satanist. He's a sinner in hell

there is no god lol

awww he’s samefagging

only to the blind

what an ugly thing to say, what would your mother think if she heard you user?

>imagine there's no bullshit and its just down to you taking responsibility for your actions and being a better person because you want to and not because of a lie or a trick
i think that should make it easier for you dumb-dumbs to understand

you saying this is like a tranny saying “i am a woman lol” to me.

Roman Catholics are not Christian. Virtually all the Protestant reformers believed that the Pope was/is Antichrist, since he usurps Christ’s authority over the church. Also these Word of Faith TV preachers like Kenneth Copeland are wicked charlatans. Don’t make claims against Christians and then point to straw men for your examples.

nearly every culture in human history believed in some God, but the modern kikes are right and thousands of generations of your ancestors were all wrong

that's nice and all but there is no god lol

can you say nigger on r9k? fuck it I'm saying it

ancient civilizations believed all kinds of retarded shit, you're really not strengthening your "case" here (i put "case" in quotes because you haven't even attempted to actually make a case, btw)

science is bullshit they don't understand even 1% of the nature and beauty of the world, youre surrounded by ugliness and brainwashed. i dont know about religions or god but things aren't what they seem youre in a trance

>science is bullshit
gotcha, well there is no god lol

>my specific time and culture based interpretation of what that means which I fundamentally cannot justify in any way whatsoever
Being kind to others needs justification to you?

Lennon was a Jew?

it seems nuts to put a yes or no on something like that, a man can go on a computer and create a world in what does that make him? many people when dreaming can create worlds to their own desire

"no they werent real christians TRUST ME we are the right christians because uhhh OUR BOOK?"

Please quote the exact passage saying blacks are cursed.

thousands of generations of your ancestors believed the earth was flat and that diseases were supernatural curses, and they were all wrong.
Appealing to history is just a fallacy