Is there anything more embarrassing than being a neet...

Is there anything more embarrassing than being a neet? I'm pretty sure that even being a janitor is less embarrassing than being a neet. And the thing is that when you're a neet, everyone in the world is against you. I've heard horror stories from normies and their jobs. I don't wanna suffer like them. Not to mention that most jobs out there require social interaction, something I suck at.

Attached: 1655044750935.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

When I was a janitor, I didn't try to get pussy at all, but I've had a few people assume I had a gf or wife or something. Some trucker asked me: "So, I've always wondered, do you do the cleaning at home or does your woman do it?" I still lived with my mother, but no one could tell, lol. Working class people don't seem to care if you bring in money, it's better than being a NEET.

*don't seem to care as long as you bring in money

Obviously, you won't get cuties from that, but you will be above a NEET.

I have no choice but to hide from the world really. After over 4 years of being a NEET my extended family still acts like they don't know why I don't keep in touch with anyone

Not being rich is humiliating and hell

the only people who are embarrassed of NEETs are jealous wagies

We can smell your cope

Did you know im really retarded and its hard to be my friend

Attached: 218C6E13-6998-4B0F-81C2-086F1BC694FA.jpg (500x500, 49.08K)

What job options do I even have seeing as I don't have a college degree or any other education beyond high school?

Being NEET is the same as being a billionaire as long as you have a guaranteed place to live for life. Or retired, literally the same thing in terms of lifestyle except maybe you can take more vacations, if that means anything, since your whole life is a vacation at that point. To me, it's not embarrassing, it's soul crushing, and it's easy for me to understand man's or my own true nature in such a situation. Retirement = death for a reason

I miss my friends every day, its all i think about

Attached: 4BF097C3-838A-4B3A-ABF4-D0FC5E92392A.jpg (750x316, 100.37K)

Do they criticize you for your NEETdom? What do you mean by >acts?

>everyone in the world is against you.
I would choose that over having to go to work every day

>it's not embarrassing, it's soul crushing
Huh? You had me in the first half. Why the fuck wouldn't you want your life to be a vacation?

If you like pain and misery you can just stick yourself with a pin any time you feel relaxed or shove habanero peppers up your asshole so you won't ever be comfortable.
Being on vacation doesn't mean you're on some schedule of swinging in a hammock with a daiquiri in your hand 16 hours a day. It's your time to do with what you want.

Life becomes meaningless once you have everything you want, and if you're a NEET, you don't want much. Are you rich?

Not that guy but I'm a NEET, play 3 instruments every day, lift and cook myself elaborate meals. Good luck doing that as a wagie. That would be the final straw for me

this thread is embarrassing you fuck

Are you truly happy and fulfilled or are you simply defending your lifestyle to some degree? I think any man who isn't being productive over a certain age is miserable, as a general rule.

are you defining productivity by how many green pieces of paper you make? jewish society really did a number on you.

>Are you truly happy and fulfilled
No, I never was. I would be even more miserable waging it though. Certainly was in school. I don't want anything badly enough to work for it.

Not necessarily you coping retard, I even included the rich in with my original post, learn to read or don't interject randomly, poorfag NPC

>Life becomes meaningless once you have everything you want
*Shakes head* That's something you had to be conditioned into believing. Also, humans never stop desiring something, it's part of our nature.

If you don't have a job, other things take its place. You might get interested in philosophy, music, gardening, whatever. You will have an innate desire to learn more and become better. It's basically a job of your choosing that you can't be fired from.

So you're happy and fulfilled while being unproductive, or is this just hypothetical for you?

I'm a French NEET and I speak 6 languages. I'm currently learning a 7th one. That wouldn't have been possible of I had a 9 to 5 job.