I WILL obtain my driver's license.
I WILL buy a car.
I WILL move to a better place.
I WILL learn to draw.
I WILL create my own video game.
I WILL manifest the life I desire.
I WILL have standards for my life.

Attached: j.jpg (636x773, 77.73K)

Not even unrealistic goals. You could probably do it as long as you don't lose motivation.

I have no jokes for this post, good luck user
Take a good hit of euphoria from the encouragement here, but the next hit should be when you see results
Read on the power process

YAGMI user. Godspeed.

No you won't faggot. You'll drop this like you have everything else in your life

just stop wanking and itll all be yours

>I WILL lose weight.
Did this, not too hard.
>I WILL grow muscles.
Haven't done this. I should. I'll start working out now.
>I WILL become a programmer.
Did this. Not that hard desu, just time consuming.
>I WILL obtain my driver's license.
Failed 3 times, got it on the 4th!
>I WILL buy a car.
I'm working on this now!
>I WILL move to a better place.
I need to do this
>I WILL learn to draw.
I would love to do this, I really should
>I WILL create my own video game.
I did! It's on Steam, 88% positive rating
>I WILL manifest the life I desire.
I still have no idea what I even want, sounds like you do? That's a step in the right direction!
>I WILL have standards for my life.
something I also need

You sound like you're going to do it user. I believe in you!

Attached: robot.jpg (1024x1024, 313.02K)

Fucking based. Go for the galaxy, brother.

Ah man, over the years I've made few threads like that because I actually got some short motivational period. It ends fast. I really tried growing muscles and really changing my life for good but all the times it failed because the motivation thing was gone.

I hope yours is not like mine. Good luck. Don't end up like me.

I did all those things except have standards in my life.
Know what the outcome was?
Total despair and attempted suicide when after all this time, money, effort and energy, it changed precisely nothing in that I was still friendless and gfless, still got 0 attention from anyone, but now I no longer had anything else to look forward to IMPROOOOOOVING to cope about my situation. No longer could I say "well I'm sad but I can't really complain until I improve this", because I have achieved the peak in literally every changeable aspect. Meanwhile I'm getting old, and unlike you unlucky balding acne-face fucks, I have no such problem. Now I have about 3 more years before, realistically, there is no point in ever trying anymore, because I'll be too old, and even if I do find a girl, she would be incapable of having kids anymore.

BASEDASEDASEDASEDasedaseddeded

So based it hurts

A glimpse of what Any Forums used to be like.
Good luck and hopefully you can get out of this hole soon

>lose weight
Okay.
>grow muscles
Cope but whatever
>become a programmer
If javashit web apps are your thing, sure.
>buy a car
No you wont.
>move to a better place
I'll see you in hell
>learn to draw
No you wont
>create my own video game
No you wont
> manifest the life I desire
No you wont
>have standards
You already don't.

yeah go ahead and try faggot

Here's three simple tips for learning how to draw OP
>Have fun
>Challenge yourself constantly
>Do realism, LOTS of it

dont listen to this faggot he is like the demons dragging you down ascend user ascend!

you have already planted the seed you will make it, though when how or where i do not know. i just hope your journey brings you closer to your truth, best of luck user

I am a thin programmer with a car and a house who writes novels as a hobby and none of that has helped in the least.

I don't discourage you from doing these things, bro, but don't have any illusions about the end state.

Not OP, just some random user. I've been thinking about your message for a while, but I don't know what to say. I hope you make it, user. 3 years is time enough if you've already done all that.

i wanted to be negative and say you wont do any of those things cause im a nihilist and dont even believe in myself,
but honestly user, good for you. its good to see people be motivated and refuse to be a slave to their situation.
your words have motivated me to do the same. thank you based user.