I've Given Up Coca-Cola For Not Even 3 Days And I Already Want To Kill Myself

Oh God, dude... I drank like 2-3 liters of Coca-Cola for damn near 10 years straight and only recently I've been trying to give it up (for the past almost 3 days I've only drank water and Pepsi Max) due to everworsening health issues (it's really destroying my body).
I know that feeling so bad. Life feels joyless and empty and meaningless without a Coca-Cola in my hand and the constant high of taking a gulp of that fizzy, black nectar.
I'm honestly just considering suicide, and guzzling sweet black godcum all day and night in the weeks leading up to it with nary a care for my health or future.
On my night of suicide, I would drink perhaps 3 or 4 liters of bubbly black goodness.
Any others like this? What's the point of living if you can't enjoy your one vice?

Attached: BigBlackCoke.jpg (800x1067, 116.31K)

Holy fuck, do you have diabetes? That's really fucking bad for you to do that for 10 years.

>goy got addicted to cocaine juice
>knows it's killing him
>wants more cocaine juice
silly goy

Dude don't stop drinking it all of a sudden, try lowering its quantity first. Your body was somewhat used to receiving that amount of sugar... never do anything drastic with your body

>Holy fuck, do you have diabetes?
Honestly I don't even know. I must have surely by this point. Because it's not like I was only drinking that much Cock in addition to this I was eating McDonald's regularly and massive Domino's meals and kebabs and other absolute cancer food full of sugar.

Too late, I've already done it. I'm a man of extremes, live fast die young. Although desu I did kind of lower it, in the last few weeks I was down to maybe 1 liter, maybe 1.5 liters and sometimes 2 rarely per day.

Do you find your hands and feet getting numb ever?

I am here, my brother.
For me it was the energy drink, redbull and the like. I was on the verge of some sort of organ failure before I knew I had no choice but to stop. BUT I CANT? AFTER ALL WHY SHOULDNT I DRINK IT?

>Do you find your hands and feet getting numb ever?
Yes, and my arms. But that's usually only when lying or sitting in certain positions. But yeah, I probably have it. What are some other symptoms?

Then you already knew what to do. Now you just need the mental strength. You can do it, bro.

>AFTER ALL WHY SHOULDNT I DRINK IT?
FUCKING THIS! FUCK THIS GAY ASS CLOWNWORLD IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT BRINGS ME FUCKING JOY AND IT HAS TO KILL ME AND GIVE ME CANCER AND KIDNEY FAILURE AND BEETUS.
FUCK IT ALL. I'M DRINKING IT UNTIL I DIE.
HOT BLACK COKE

Mix it with water and sugar, one part water to three parts coke and a spooful of sugar for every half a cup of water. Thank me later bro

You're a retard, that sounds cringe and disgusting.

youre addicted to caffeine. Switch to iced black coffee

Just drink sugar-free and no it doesn't taste different you're just imagining it

>youre addicted to caffeine
I'm now drinking 1.25 liter bottle of Pepsi Max everyday, so I'm still getting my caffeine fix with zero sugar and it's not so bad, it's been a lot easier than trying to give up cold turkey with just water.
As for coffee, or tea, nah dawg that shit disgusts me.
Still this Pepsi Max don't quite hit the same as regular Coca-Cola. The sugar is missing... the kick...
It just ain't the same...

Has your vision gotten noticeably worse over the past decade?

>Just drink sugar-free and no it doesn't taste different you're just imagining it
I've literally passed blind tastetests multiple times with a 100% record.
If you can't taste the difference you're a paraplegic.

Idk, those are the main symptoms I noticed. I was self medicating another issue I have with sugar for a while, and started to notice numbness in my extremities. If I'm not diabetic then I'm at least pre-diabetic. Was a big wakeup call to me to get my sugar consumption under control because it will only get worse as you get older. I quit sugar cold turkey for about 2 years, but started having it again recently since it fixes my other issue so well. Probably shouldn't but it's too tempting.

Honestly, I'd recommend quitting cold turkey though after you've tapered your consumption down over a month or two. Once you get in the habit, it's pretty easy to not have any sugar. I find it much harder to limit my consumption now that I'm having some sugar compared to when it was cold turkey.

No, not at all. My vision is still practically perfect.

damn, i didnt expect google to train a shitpost/ad ai to post on Any Forums
boy oh boy the future sure is bright...

>I was self medicating another issue I have with sugar for a while
Chronic constipation?