Im an ugly foid (3/10), ama

im an ugly foid (3/10), ama

Attached: foid talk.jpg (750x644, 151.74K)

Obligatory, will you be my gf?

go somewhere else with your attention seeking

Where did you get the 3/10 rating

post pic of proof or else you'll be baiting and creating another thread w/ 100 replies from guys thirsting over you for nothing.

but i do have a question, why do ugly foids who are aware of their ugliness so offputting on any guy's advances?
and also are a 3/10 in the face or the body?

i have accepted my given life path and am at peace with it
no way i have residency here
calculations in my head

Attached: malebitchmitch .jpg (750x723, 238.28K)

tatas or bye bye

I am a 3/10 male, would you cuddle w/ me?

>calculations in my head
So no reliable source then, just your mental illnesses at play
Seek attention elsewhere

>i have accepted my given life path and am at peace with it
But why? :( I'd love you forever and ever

>post pic
yeah go fuck yourself..couldnt decipher your first question, but i think its because of the being aware causes insecurity. i would say 3/10 overall, average body and average face, would put myself at 4/10 but minus a point because my perception of myself is skewed
no for the greater good of humanity we must walk a lonely existence, do what is right user..
sounds like you need other men to tell you what to think..sad.

Attached: igor.jpg (750x753, 123.79K)

>ugly foid (3/10)
why do you lie?

>no for the greater good of humanity we must walk a lonely existence, do what is right user..
I don't want kids. I just want someone to cuddle and talk to

How far can you squirt?
What's the heaviest object you can knock down with your squirt?

Zoe, you're acting retarded again.

>no for the greater good of humanity we must walk a lonely existence, do what is right user..
Thankfully I don't have as low self confidence as you. You seem like the typical meek, homely girl that would get abused and pushed around by her bf once she finally got one.

litzi, love, with that body of yours, there's no way you can be less than a 6. period.

Are you a virgin?

What kinds of guys have you crushed on? Describe them

Who is your ideal celeb boyfriend?

What kind of penis do you prefer? Size, cut, bend, etc

What race of men do you prefer?

What is your height cut off range for a boyfriend?

How much do you value a man's wealthiness?

What is your body count?

i have deeper issues than needing a male companion
hi bff, it is true.. i have seen your woes of being short and incel, on this road we walk together, but not together.
>can you squirt?
i have never tried and dont want to try i think if i did i could probably knock down a water bottle? yeah im confident with that answer..thank you
i think so too, maybe this is why i have a fear of relationships thank u user
the face averages the rest of it out, its a cruel cold world

Attached: me? a squirter?.jpg (474x486, 111.92K)

>average body and average face
you are still redeemable, at least you're not outright ugly in the face or have a body shape/frame like a fridge.
im a 7/10 and wouldn't mind you bearing my kids, but you'd have to be okay with being a side chick. I'm pretty sure there are other anons in here that would take you up and be a loyal bf to you.

also, you answered my question correctly despite me typing it out incorrectly from tiredness.

Do you not get enough attention elsewhere so you come here to make this board even shittier?

>i could probably knock down a water bottle?
Holy shit

Attached: blast.gif (220x164, 25.41K)

>average body and average face
dear, the only ones who think average is ugly are people who only see 9's and 10's as average.

>i think so too, maybe this is why i have a fear of relationships thank u user
Don't be afraid, but watch out for yourself. Also be careful of guys who are significantly better looking than you. You are very replaceable to them so they are more likely to abuse you.

On the normienet, average girls fish for attention. On r9k, trannies LARP for (you)s.

>virgin
i dislike answering this question because i truly do not know, i have very very very blocked off childhood memories
>crushes
usually white, or lightly colored hispanics. i dont have too many preferences other than that.
>celeb bf
donthave one
>penial preference
n/a dont have one
>race
kinda already answered, but i would be okay with an asian or k-pop looking bf
>height cut off
dont have one really due to my height being 5'2
>wealthiness
sigh, it is kind of important to me since truly and deeply want to be a sahm, so it has to be good enough for that but i truly dont think i will ever reach this dream life
>body count
afaik none
i would kill myself before being a side chick there is no deeper sadness and shame than that.
i think i already answered this one ;^))

Attached: nature.jpg (694x843, 224.16K)

>the face averages the rest of it out, its a cruel cold world
lad you've posted body, it's not possible for you to be lower than a 6 total unless you're an acid attack victim or legitimately deformed. at least not in this country.

>i have deeper issues than needing a male companion
So do I but being alone is probably the one the gnaws at me the most. It is agonizing

Today I pillaged Chile and gathered more servants.

>ama
what makes your body a 3/10 it looks nice atleast average i guess

Attached: IMG_20220804_214134_972.jpg (1280x720, 141.57K)

>atleast average i guess
lad are you a yuropoor or something? a latina (or woman of any race, honestly) with a 16.3 bmi in USA is not common. we're a nation of disgusting fat fucks.