Could he save you?

Could he save you?

Attached: Emory-Andrew-Tate-530x450.png (530x450, 234.28K)

Who tf is he and how would some rich Chad looking asshole save me?

thanks for changing my life, mr. tate

Attached: 1651034913189.webm (270x480, 951.24K)

you have to be 18 to post year you stupid retarded nigger

Honestly he doesn't look all too bad. But, then again he's too douche to really care about

i think improvement is genetically predetermined

im a low energy medium iq white n*gger

Hes legitimately retarded, if it werent for his looks he would be posting on here

No. A life of constantly chasing money does not sound appealing to me. I especially hated the fact that he claimed to be a man of god while also chasing worldly things. Also, most of his money came from cam girls scamming lonely men. The same men that he is now scamming again with his shitty course.

Why the fuck would those cam girls give him money? He adds nothing to that equation.

He's proof that women shouldn't be allowed to pick their partners. Every guy here knows he's a worthless coping chinless low IQ loser but he's manipulative enough to bullshit women into thinking he's cool.

I just get major red flags off of Tate. >He "sold the dream" to those guys he was chatting with while his girls were on webcam. He may well be selling the dream to his audience now.
>The whole thing looks far too reminiscent of a pyramid scheme.
>I don't want to be in the cult of Tate. I want to be me.
Don't get me wrong, he puts out a lot of good advice and I really enjoy his hot takes. But I'm not gonna be among the dudes who sign up for him to rescue them.

IRL safecall, beyond the fucked up shit he did is a guy who you can trust, but his arguments are too retarded sometimes and his style isn't my way so I couldn't pretend for long to larp as an actual disciple of his

tai lopez is bald now

Dime a dozen con artist. If anything he'd plunge me into debt with his little schemes.

Like a lot of other guys like him, I just take what I want to learn from him and leave the rest. I'm not trying to become a copy of him, I just want to improve in some ways that I think he's good at.

>He adds nothing to that equation.
He does. This isn't just Tate but a general camgirl thing (hell this even applies to vtubers)
1. Ensuring they have an audience. There are hundreds of thousands of camgirls online. Even if the girl is an excellent cam girl, it doesn't matter if nobody comes give her that first watch. Tate make sure that the girls will get views.
2. Mentoring. A lot of girls are terrible because they don't know what to say or what to do. For example, someone in the chat will ask the girl what type of men she likes. A lot of men would stupidly answer honestly, instead of pandering to the audience.

tattoos ... ngmi

>his looks
He's a chinlet.

Ah. This one right here is the one that explains it all
Anyone 120+ IQ can watch this and Andrew Tate is "solved" like tic tac toe

I am trying to solve what the fuck you just tried to say

that faggot is so retarded that he saved me from dropping down the alt right pipeline for good. thanks, tate.

look at them titties bro, this douche isn't saving anyone just an expert at grifting and making money off of desperate idiots