Nothing is more important than health

>nothing is more important than health
if a magical force gave me the choice between 10 million dollars by tomorrow morning or peak ideal health to my definition, I'd decline the money.

Attached: 1631124891817.gif (480x270, 417.43K)

In what way is your health bad ?

You're retarded. Just dedicate 10% of your $10 million to health and fitness expenses and retire on the rest.

No wonder you guys are poor incels.

some things left without care long enough become irreparable, incapable of returning to what it once was
>be a chain smoker for decades
>asphalt for lungs
>just spend the money and exercise
you idiot, thinking money and a gym will fix anything and everything.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, but I think that with $10 million you could pay a personal trainer, nutritionist, private doctor, and everything else to ensure your well-being basically for the rest of your life

>smoking in the first place
Yeah that's a trap only retards fall for. Habits that permanently destroy the body are easily avoidable by anyone with a speck of self discipline.

It was an extreme example to contrast the thought of having money can be better than a level of health that can't just be 'bought back'.

For most people whose bodies have no incurable deformities or diseases, the money would always be preferable to the health.

because 10 mil isn't very much. it only gets interesting once you get into the billions and start wielding actual power

That's retarded, I'm sure a great deal of them would accept the deal of health. This isn't just getting healthy, its ideal health. The person could reach a level of health they've never achieved in their entire life. I was being very broad on idealistic definition of health.
>swimmers lungs
>strong hair gene so you and your offspring will never go bald
>perfect vision until you're 100
>you'll be physically fit in your senior years
>mental illness completely eradicated
you must have a you problem if you don't know how to get on with $10 and need a sense of power through money

10 million is still enough because you can stop wagie-ing with it. In fact, 1 million or less is even enough to achieve this, through the purchase of real estate to rent.

If I had 400,000 euro, that would be enough for me to buy a reasonable house here in Ireland that would be easy to rent out indefinitely at around 2,000 euro or more a month, I could live with family and not wage again ever.

Money buys health. A single-point restoration will only last so long and you'll be back to unhealthy within years. The money will last so long you'll be able to permanently buy yourself healthiness outside things like incurable diseases, 99.9999999% of which are never contacted by people who aren't deliberately being degenerates or born this way.

>because you can stop wagie-ing with it
but wageing or not isn't a problem for me so it wouldn't be very interesting. i could keep working 8h a day for an infinite amount of time if my body allowed it, so there needs to be something better than merely not having to work to entice me

Same, I hate being disabled. I hate how it makes me dumber. Fuck my life

Wageing massively destroys health and kills the time you would normally have to mend your health.

What about freedom or foresight of continued health such as tools for access to food? Is freedom considered part of health? Define health. Be wary of the concept of mental health, it may try to eat your brain or benefit an adaptation you dont want, like a forced skill tree.

just buy a new lung bro, simple as

I'd pick the money.
I'm not in perfect shape but I don't have any genetic diseases (at least that I know of) and my cholesterol, insulin and vitaminic levels are all normal so I'll most likely live to my 80s or 90s if I keep up with this, which is good enough for me,

Attached: 1655583242240.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

Unironically correct. There is nearly nothing that can't be solved with money.

Can you eat money? Can you plant money in the ground? Can you build rocket ships out of paper? Can you build that artificial lung out of paper money?

Eco nomos is just a secondary layer to track eco logos. Resorting to paper currency instead of substantial material was the second mistake. It came from the history of taxed agriculture and enslaved miners, both of which humanity could have and can more easily in the future avoided.

10 mil is more than enough to not only have quarterly cancer screenings, but full body checkups with your hospital, and also become a rich profiteur just buying and selling things to maintain your wealth. Even if you smoked for ten years, if you had the choice today to get a fresh new lung transplant or a winning lotto ticket for a 10 mil jackpot, the 10 mil would be more valuable.

You must be the king of midwits

Clinically retarded or merely pretending? I'll let Any Forums decide on that one.

It's not just the lung, its the total absolute improvement of one's overall health. All encompassing, for some this is enticing enough.
>10MM would be more valuable
The point is there are certain aspects of one's health that are invaluable, that alone for some is a bigger game changer than 10MM.

Okay, if you mean to say you literally are improving the cellular health to the point where you've stopped aging, then you've reached the unreachable magical point where neither money or "health" could get you to begin with.

with that much money you can quit wageslaving and hire proffesional doctors, gym trainers and diet making faggots to overlook you 24/7 and make sure you live as long as possible

i'd decline the money only if i had cancer or some other uncurable shit