To women haters

There is a lot of women hate on this site. And mostly it's from guys that got hurt by them. Or feel unwanted/unvalidated. I don't understand how hate is a logical reaction.

When a girl rejected me, I never got mad at her. I always thought if I were better then I wouldn't have been rejected. I can't change that the sun rises every morning, that women have certain requirements and a lion eats a gazelle. How does it make sense to be mad at THEM?

Ok, maybe she rejected you over something that is out of your control. Then of course it's not your fault. But I have a deep conviction that there is an answer or solution for anything in this world. So it is possible to get what you want, no matter where you stand. And it is your responsibility to find this solution.

But you have to be like that in every regard. If someone scams you, it was your fault that you let it happen. If you find a way to get back at him, do it. But don't be mad at him, because he did what he had to do. You were just stupid or unlucky enough to be his victim.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. You will have zero hatred or depression if you think like that. It's how I always was, don't know how hard it is to switch to this mindset.

Attached: 1659634990238.jpg (1585x1860, 678.6K)

>And mostly it's from guys that got hurt by them.
Boo hoo. "I got rejected and now I hate all wamman."

Cry about it and kill yourselves, you annoying faggots

Attached: 1659301564932242.jpg (850x1242, 356.06K)

If you are a woman please step on me.

this is a genuinely healthy mindset. unfortunate that it will probably get buried.
if someone doesn't like you, you can't make them. it's more productive to just put them out of your render distance.

>I always thought if I were better then I wouldn't have been rejected.
That's the problem for many people here. Why do you have to improve while women can be a fat pile of shit?

I'm not mad at women for not liking me, I'm mad at women for committing nation-wide gaslighting on young boys about what women are like and what they like in men.

If anything I hate nature and my birth.

There is a lot of men hate on the internet. And mostly it's from girls that got hurt by them. Or feel unwanted/unvalidated. I don't understand how hate is a logical reaction.
When a guy rejected me, I never got mad at him. I always thought if I were better then I wouldn't have been rejected. I can't change that the sun rises every morning, that men have certain requirements and a lion eats a gazelle. How does it make sense to be mad at THEM?
>Ok, maybe he rejected you over something that is out of your control. Then of course it's not your fault. But I have a deep conviction that there is an answer or solution for anything in this world. So it is possible to get what you want, no matter where you stand. And it is your responsibility to find this solution.
>But you have to be like that in every regard. If someone scams you, it was your fault that you let it happen. If you find a way to get back at her, do it. But don't be mad at her, because he did what he had to do. You were just stupid or unlucky enough to be her victim.
>I hope you understand where I'm coming from. You will have zero hatred or depression if you think like that. It's how I always was, don't know how hard it is to switch to this mindset.

Shut the fuck up, you treat us like dog shit simply because we aint Chad. We could looking in just your direction you give us the stink eye afterwards as if we were checking you out and even if we were why so hostile hmmm? Meanwhile some fucking Chad can literally grab you by the pussy and get no EWWW CREEP treatment ever. This blatant hypocracy is what makes me fucking hate women.

So you're saying you can't hate animals that hurt you just because "they were made that way bro". What a retarded argument. Women don't give me pussy and I hate them for that.

>I always thought if I were better then I wouldn't have been rejected.
This is bullshit btw ^ you don't have to hate women but recognising they don't always want partners who are good human beings shouldn't be too difficult.

this reads like sour grapes compared to every other post in the thread

If this isn't bait, why are you putting women on a pedestal and consider their opinions as an infaliable and an objective truth? Do you think women are incapable of having inflated self worth and being unreasonable in their demands?

you're a bluepilled cuck and I'll never adopt your shitty cucked mindset.i don't hate women but i can't stand retards like you.

How good were you when hate and reeeee'ing is your reaction to someone not wanting to date you?

>sour grapes
You dont even know what this term means retard

>sour grapes
mmhmmm fuck off

A lot of that is just happening in your hate. If a woman is not interested in you you're invisible. She isn't disgusted.

>If this isn't bait, why are you putting women on a pedestal
I don't. Everything is as it is. If I don't like a girl I also don't want her to get mad at me.

*in your head

Stop imagining what you think I'm like in real life, and actually read what I wrote. Women are humans with needs and wants, not creatures sent by god to make men improve themselves.

Men don't have any inherent value. Imagine 1 women and 10 men. Now imagine 10 women and 1 man. What constellation could rebuild society?

Men are disposable, that's why women and children come first. That's why men are cannon fodder. If you don't improve yourself, you will stay at zero value.

>I don't understand how hate is a logical reaction.
Because it's illogical to love something that gave you negative emotions on purpose?
Hate is a logical emotion because it shows you who or what needs to be cut out of your life and mind.

>. I always thought if I were better then I wouldn't have been rejected.
She fucks literal felons and criminals and you want to feel bad, that's the problem. She doesn't judge on good standards so you shouldn't have to feel not good enough -- she should have to justify why she lets assholes cum in her and become a single mother.

>If someone scams you, it was your fault that you let it happen
No
The
Fuck
It's
Not

That's why it's called scam or fraud, because you lied to and deceived, not knowing what was actually happening. That's like blaming humans for not being telepaths.

Your post promotes sadomasochism and not fighting and standing up for oneself

This is true, the female refuses to be honest about what it finds attractive and wants to hide their penchant for using sex to become a parasite for resources or only having sex with someone with good looks regardless of personality.

I hate women because of their character and inferiority, not because I got rejected once.

Also shit bait.

Attached: 1659572605243166.png (1920x1600, 1.31M)

So women should become disposable after 40?

>on purpose
It's not on purpose, that's the point. They are the way they are, they didn't choose it. Attraction is not a rational decision, it's something that formed millions of years ago.

>That's why it's called scam or fraud, because you lied to and deceived, not knowing what was actually happening
The same people tried to scam others and failed, because they were smarter. You it is everyone's responsibility.
>Your post promotes sadomasochism and not fighting and standing up for oneself
Not true, I explicitely said get back at him if you can.

Women privilege.

A few decades there slavery was a thing - black people sold their own country men to white men and slaves were shipped to Africa. Did anyone blame there unscrupulous black people? Yes, but would that fix a problem - no. Instead civilized people had to build a better world, and remove their own privilege from being slave owners, they forbid slavery and freed slaves. It did not matter if some were happy with this arrangement. The privilege to own slaves were abolished. No masters, no slaves anymore.

Women have a lot of privileges. It is time to give them up and embrace true gender equality. The way I see it. It's not more people that hate women. It's less people that worship them. And that's a good thing.

edit: Thanks for the gold kind strangers.

Attached: aXr6QRP_460svvp9.jpg (460x816, 63.46K)

Unironically yes. Most lone wolves (like actual wolves; not "sigma males") are older females pushed out of the pack. The historical human equivalent is European witch hunts, which also targeted older females (most of the ways to even identify witches are actually just symptoms of ageing).

If she has no children to take care of, she IS disposable, yes. Not "should", it's not my opinion, it's just a fact of nature. That's why it is important to have children and grandchildren.

>Women are humans with needs and wants
Guess what buddy, so are men, yet somehow ours dont matter to you
Men are the ones who are dehumanized by women, and yet women have the gal to portrait themselves as the victims

If what you mean by self improving is getting rich or getting plastic surgery sure.

I'm a man, buddy. The fact that "women are humans with needs and wants" is just a way to explain the blackpill, not an excuse for anything.

>wrong file

Attached: aXr6QRP_460svvp9_noaudio.webm (460x816, 693.79K)