Grab a Dr. Pepper R9K, its on the house

Grab a Dr. Pepper R9K, its on the house.

Attached: 60B6CFCA-6FAA-4AF0-B519-002CFB916F20.jpg (612x603, 96.98K)

dont mind if l do

Attached: 1594456586487.png (600x600, 170.43K)

yum! this is what I like

I can't, they halved the sugar in Pepper here in the UK like 10 years or so ago and ever since Dr Pepper (and Fanta and other drinks) have tasted like shit.
Sometimes, very rarely, I'll order some US imported Dr Pepper and enjoy that sweet, sweet hit of Pepper once more.

i wont be able to finish a whole can

Is it UK Dr. Pepper? If so, then sure.
There's too much HFCS goyslop shoved into American Dr. Pepper, fuck that.

Sorry man, I'm drinking a sprite right now. I'll come back for one later though.

Do you have without sugar?

Attached: ZoomZoom.jpg (687x672, 140.26K)

No originally frog zoomer poster op

I'm fucking addicted to this shit. It's the caffeine man. The caffeine must flow.

I'm going to make some tea today thank you though

dr pepe

Attached: 3e44b28e55ed4d9200c802b88689e24a.jpg (735x652, 62.82K)

I only drink diet nowadays
gotta get that caffeine and tyrosine hit

Honestly prefer the taste of diet after drinking them for so long but I have a sneaking suspicion that they're actually worse for you than regular soda/HFC

Attached: 96e67e8.gif (609x594, 20.35K)

carbonation is so spicy idk how you drink sodas, the little bubbles sting my mouth

>Honestly prefer the taste of diet after drinking them for so long but I have a sneaking suspicion that they're actually worse for you than regular soda/HFC
They're really not. Sure, they're not GREAT for you either, but compared to ingesting that much sugar on a daily basis for years on end?
There's no contest.

that's what they want you think or so you'd think
I don't trust these 50x 100x 200x sweeter extracts

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x367, 53.97K)

>I don't trust these 50x 100x 200x sweeter extracts
You don't need to trust them to know that sugar itself is not only a carcinogenic, but it also poses the risk of diabetes at those quantities over a short space of time.
There's also massive weightgain, moodswings, hormonal imbalances, estrogenic effects in men, awful skin, rotting teeth and a whole list of other health issues from overconsumption of sugar over a prolonged period of time.
As I said, I doubt diet sodas are good for you whatsoever, or even spectacularly less worse for you than regular soda...
However, you're still going to get cancer anyway ingesting that much sugar regularly. In addition to a whole host of other things you'll avoid with the zero sugar stuff.

For some reason diet and no sugar give me headaches and make me nauseous. I'm that bad off.

Fuck yeah! I could do with a soda desu...it's been a few hours since my last one and I'm beginning to get the shakes.

Oh God, dude... I drank like 2-3 liters of Coca-Cola for damn near 10 years straight and only recently I've been trying to give it up (for the past almost 3 days I've only drank water and Pepsi Max) due to everworsening health issues (it's really destroying my body).
I know that feeling so bad. Life feels joyless and empty and meaningless without a Coca-Cola in my hand and the constant high of taking a gulp of that fizzy, black nectar.
I'm honestly just considering suicide, and guzzling sweet black godcum all day and night in the weeks leading up to it with nary a care for my health or future.
On my night of suicide, I would drink perhaps 3 or 4 liters of bubbly black goodness.

Hot Dr Pepper with the lemon.

sweeeet. thanks bro. how's everyone enjoying their day?

Attached: bebber2.png (680x510, 528.5K)