B-b-but FEMCELS DONT EXIST!!!

>B-b-but FEMCELS DONT EXIST!!!

Cambodia expat user here again. Met my girlfriends friend 2 days ago. After she met me and watched me and my gf be lovey and shit, she tells the mutual friend the next day that everyone is in a relationship except her and it makes her feel like shit. I guess just seeing two people show affection to each other and making out and feeling on each other right beside her at the movies was too much for her. She then tells my gfs friend that she needs to break up with her boyfriend or else she'll commit suicide. She didn't bother asking my girlfriend to break up with me because my girlfriend doesn't respect her or give a shit about her. Oof. Femcels exist user. You could be with one right now but you won't bother instigating.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-04_180548~2.jpg (1080x1097, 308.09K)

>You could be with one right now but you won't bother instigating.
I usually agree with this sentiment. I'd say 90% of the board are just retards that have zero social IQ, but the other 10%, if you're reading this: don't instigate.

Incels don't even exist in countries with arranged marriages and backwards third world customs. Whether or not you will be loved is not a concern that third worlders have

tl;dr women are retarded everywhere and always. i can barely even read this

My girlfriend calls me beb this is strange

I'm having a hard time understanding what she's saying ngl.

>Incels don't even exist in countries with arranged marriages and backwards third world customs
Any normal city or even small town in Cambodia don't believe in or indulge in arranged marriages. That is only in the distant countryside far far away from civilization. And those people are the niggers of Cambodia, that everyone here hates. Any town in Cambodia generally follows the same first world customs. (Albeit, the women do tend to listen to their men way better here though. But that's about it.)

You get used to it after awhiIe. OriginaI

I don't even know what it means. I think it just means babe I guess

Your hair looks like broccoli.

>retards that have zero social IQ
Yes, hello.

And is being an incel even a concern among the men? You didn't deny it or agree with me.

>Just uproot your life, move away from your family, your job and your dignity to betabux a slum Cambodian gook creature brooo
No thanks

Probably. But I'd assume incels are way less common here than in the west. Cambodian dudes (like their girls) are actually very outgoing people. Honestly probably the most outgoing Asians in the world I'd even say. None are really shy at all. And the girls seem way less picky about their men here too. It's basically how shit used to be in the 1950s before girls in the west started to develop unrealistic standards for men.

Whatever bro. Glad you're happy where you're at.

Do you think their poverty and general lack of first world westernized social media has something to do with that fact?

I always cope by saying pre-internet era, I would have had more than my fill of socializing and womanizing.

>Can't get a real girl has to get a gook!

To be fair, I've dated a Jap girl here too if you for some odd reason hold them in higher regard (she was a complete weirdo btw). But if you're talking about just Asians in general, yeah. I've only been with Asians. Only will ever be with Asians. I have no desire for white women whatsoever.

Possibly. My girlfriend showed me a meme from America today actually that said something like "if your boyfriend talks to a lot of women. Make him your friend." And she thought it was ridiculous and that girls shouldn't be so "fickle" as she likes say. So even when they do speak English and see western influenced media, they still tend to think it's absurd

Well there you go. Incels and femcels don't exist in a country like cambybodega the same way they wouldn't have pre-internet west.

the "femcel" you're talking about is just a massive whore and seeing other women makes her seethe bc she is reminded just how much of a whore she is