So many "success stories" of late 20s/early 30s virgins getting married to single mothers...

So many "success stories" of late 20s/early 30s virgins getting married to single mothers. You don't even need to be blackpilled to realise that shit is not going to end well. I'm in that age range myself and I'd honestly I'd rather be a wizard.

Attached: asdasdas.png (784x644, 354.34K)

Yeah I read a story about an user here who was dating a single mother and had his virginity taken by her. It's over.

I have to agree. If you've never done it at this point, better off just going without.

Attached: 1637162016630.gif (320x240, 164.87K)

90% of people are mindless cattle yeah I know

Most people in developed countries pair off in their late 20s or 30s nowadays, at least in the educated middle and upper classes. You're just another whiny incel looking for excuses to be complacent.

pairing off later does not mean people have zero experience before pairing off.

I'm a late bloomer myself, from European country. Was ugly as shit my whole life, no friends, gf nothing until the age of 26 when I got plastic surgery (aesthetic orbital decompression, rhinoplasty and genioplasty). The things I experienced from 26 to 30 were absolutely amazing, the people I've met touring Europe, girls I fucked, opportunities I had as a normie are simply unexplainable. Now I'm in my mid 30s happily married to a loving wife a few years younger than me and we have 1 daughter together. It's never too late, of course I missed out on teen love, parties and the college expenses, but believe me being attractive even if it's for 4 years is better than nothing. Get plastic surgery please you have nothing to lose

What did you do to afford this and how did you decide on a doctor?

Sounds amazing to me, so crazy how much how you look can alter your life. Does your wife know you've had extensive plastic surgery?

B-but muh personality

Can agree I am female and had a hawk bulbous nose .always was bullied especially cause im tistic Had multiple people even friends tell me to my face you are really ugly you know that.

Had rhino at 20 along with changing my hair and brows and now everyone is nice to me and get hit on by clerks all the time

Attached: 1657943562807.jpg (270x306, 19.4K)

Gee I wonder why women suddenly feel like dating me now that we're both 30, surely they are sexually attracted to me and won't take the kids (which look strangely like my Chad neighbor) and half my shit after 10 years of a nearly sexless marriage.

He felt more confident because surgery.

How do you feel about it? Did you let old you die and not let it affect you how you were once treated?

I always had money, I used to work a summer job on a lake resort, but I didn't get surgery at that time(20-22) which is the biggest regret I have in my life. As for the price of the surgeries it wasn't that expensive, a genioplasty costs 6,000 euros at a top surgeon, rhino was 2,000 euros and the orbital decompression I won't name the price because it was covered by insurance, I technically didn't need it but I begged the doctor to put it on insurance. Without insurance OB would've cost atleast 15,000 euros
As for what I do to afford the surgery I work in financial management for a local company, but I always had money. Looks helped me get the job, one of the girls in the interview when checking my resume said "Woah, both handsome and smart". Of course my confidence and social skills improved because I had a constant stream of positive and uplifting exchange with others. I am still somewhat depressed due to the years of bullying and loneliness but I try not to think about it
It was honestly unbelievable, the first surgery I got was orbital decompression and the difference in treatment by others was night and day, but I still had a huge falio, my large asymmetrical nose and weak chin. I was a candidate for jaw surgery but no way was I getting that brutal surgery, I would've needed atleast 15 months of braces before js and a few months of recovery. A modified genioplasty/chin wing is exactly what someone needs if they don't want surgery. Although mine wasn't exactly genio, nor was it chin wing. The surgeon was extremely helpful and kind, he said a genio wouldn't do me a good work and would make my face elongated, but a chinwing would make my side profile less sharp so he did something in the middle. Of course I learned about this on the lookism forum, sadly it's gone now we only have looksmax which is full of rightwing normies, zoomers and selfhating ethnics
>Does your wife know you've had extensive plastic surgery
NO!

Fucking a hot milf and having her care about you sounds good. Don't see the problem, if it doesn't work out just leave you lose nothing.

>when checking my resume
MY CV

it didnt change irl much since I am still really autistic hikki so I don't try to get a bf since I am too shy too even tho I know have better chances . Well if you mean if I understand that people are shallow yeah I never forgot , growing up as a bullied uberautist does that to you

i'm a dude who loves women with striking noses. i weep for your old nose.

The nose you have is a result of the development of the maxilla, I assume you have a recessed chin and high set gonials aswell. I'm happy you have positive changes, although as a lifelong robot, TITS OR GTFO

>at least in the educated middle and upper classes

No one in "the educated middle and upper classes" should be "pairing off" with a single mother.

That would be me, I am currently having casual sex with a single mother and it is awesome, her kids are over 18 so im not worried about child support

Wow that's crazy. What about people from your earlier life and family? Did you have to shame your family into silence about it so they would never tell your wife? I'm assuming your wife is attractive also, is your daughter noticeably less attractive than the two of you currently are? I feel like that would be a huge weight to carry around, I'd always be afraid of getting exposed by people who knew me before the surgeries, especially family. My family would shame me so much if I ever got plastic surgery desu, they'd go as far as telling my current/future gfs/wives that I had it done.

>As for what I do to afford the surgery I work in financial management for a local company, but I always had money. Looks helped me get the job
Wait so you were good looking before the surgery?