Thoughts on parasocial relationships and the vtuber craze??

thoughts on parasocial relationships and the vtuber craze??

Attached: iobyfyrtm 13.jpg (1982x2048, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1399923
youtu.be/brS60T7bYL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

having a waifu is based, donating to one so she can laugh at her fans while her boyfriend fucks her in a massive house is not based.

I LOVE SIMPING!
I LOVE GIVING VTUBERS MY MONEY SO THEY SAY MY NAME!

>Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence.
Wow sounds very healthy for one's psychological health.

Interesting from a communications perspective, but socially cancerous from any other point of view desu desu

It will steal your soul. Ants and bees are bad. Just be yourself. Glyphosate is the effect it uses. Humans are smarter.

i think vtubers are very cute.

>3d pretending to be 2d
fuck these kikes

Most of them sound annoying. I can't say that they lack personality since a cute face can only go so far, but some of them are obviously playing a character and that just rubs off on me wrong.

I won't go out of my way to watch one. I've never visited a stream of a vtuber but I've seen enough clips of various ones on YouTube to get a decent idea of what they are. The one I watch semi-frequently is this woman with a moth avatar. She does all the rigging and animation herself which makes her seem much more genuine than the people who hopped in on the bandwagon for the dough.

GO SHOOT UP A FUCKING SCHOOL IF YOU'RE SO FIRM IN YOUR BELIEF THAT THE WAY TO REALLY MAKE IT IN LIFE IS TO GET PEOPLE AS RILED UP AS POSSIBLE. BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BY YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, YOU'LL BE HEAVEN'S DIVINE GRACE BY SHOOTING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHILDREN. THEN YOU'LL GET A BUNCH OF FUCKING PEOPLE GIVING YOU "LE EBIN REACTIONS", AND IT MIGHT GET YOU FUCKING KILLED AS WELL BRITISH SCUM
derpibooru.org/1399923

So for those wondering, OP (british scum) somehow thought that it would be better for the community if he made a thread embedding some stealth brony shit into the OP picture. In this case, hiding it in Amelia's skirt. This is his supposed attempt to take down anyone who doesn't like the show.

This is confirmed by his other thread also on the catalog with a similar file name as well as other brony content hidden in that one as well

Attached: E7ADA6CD-8FBA-4F35-B894-F604A80B46BC.png (307x157, 21.83K)

wouldnt he have to be a brony first mt

youtu.be/brS60T7bYL8

Thread theme

YOU ARE ONE, AND YOU WILL FUCKING DIE BRITISH SCUM

Attached: 2374FA77-C08B-45AE-8373-43E9682CF7D1.jpg (783x73, 21.64K)

i dont watch gay shit mc

VTUBERS STEALS MPNEY AND SOULS AND THE ABILITY TO KILL JEWS THROUGH SWAYING THEIR ANIME HEADS. THEY ARE TAKING TIME THAY CAN BE USED TO BEHEAD JEWS AND MONEY THAT CAN BE USED TO BUY MORE BULLETS TO SHOOTS MORE JEWS. I HATE VTUBERS BECAUSE THIS IS OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER THING THAT JEWS DID IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AMEN

I really really really wanna become one but I dont think I can live with my parents hearing me spout retarded stuff all day and my fans having to hear them fight in the background.

Attached: E49A3E01-E4BC-47E2-9224-A9E8A7A641D3.gif (300x400, 946.39K)

They literally all have the same face

Whats her name? I have been muted for 2 minutes because the jannies are faggots.

oversaturated, there's like twelve new ones every week and they are sometimes overdesigned.

Plus they're very "shilly podcast" types where they just run their mouths and over exaggerate/react to everything

juniper actias

i don't really understand it, i don't really see the appeal in streaming in general really
for specific things like speedrunning or practicing some other hobby sure, but streaming yourself just consuming things, playing games normally... i don't know why people watch it