On top of everything else, did I have to be balding too...

On top of everything else, did I have to be balding too? Was all my other shit that keeps me from getting a qtgf not enough? Did we have to put this cherry on top?

>bro just take pills that completely and irrevocably fuck up your endocrine system and leave you impotent!

Attached: bald fuck.jpg (300x212, 11.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physiologyweb.com/calculators/percent_solutions_calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he fell for the post-finasteride syndrome bullshit

Literally affects 0.01% of men who took it

Around 5% (though 2.6% was in placebo group) can get that afaik
Question is will these be transitory or not

Why not gamble? You're not getting anything while being bald, so working dick doesn't matter anyway
I'm going to YOLO into finasteride soon since I'm 25 KHHV so I don't care

Taking fin now. It does fuck with my dick. Just started minox too and between the fin and minox shedding phases it's made my hair alarmingly worse, like under the direct top down bathroom light shit looks like dire straits.

Going to switch to topical fin concoction mixed with the minox. Hopefully it'll save me, my thinning is diffuse and definitely noticeable but salvageable if the treatments work right.

Attached: 270435699_10159507772414763_1167348903663987723_n.jpg (640x650, 45.51K)

Because you were born white. 90% of white people go bald at 15

>men have to take all these Jewish Frankenstein medicines just to not be alone forever
kek

What exactly do you experience? ED?

Same here, I've always had a horseshoe hairline and I've been coping saying that its not receding but I think im balding bros

No morning wood, or rarely morning wood which would be rubbery, and no random boners throughout the day. Noticed as well with girls need some real stimulation to get hard. Still gets hard, but takes more to get so.

Before taking fin I could get boners just by thinking about it and I'd get boners just sitting on the same couch as a girl anticipating getting to touch her skin. I'd say it's all in my head, but the one thing you can't nocebo effect is your morning wood. I go entire days now without getting a boner which feels fucked up and like my dick's disappearing or something.

So yeah, I ordered some minoxidil and worked out the chemlab equation on getting the right concentration to make it a topical fin/min application. Fuck saturating my entire body with 5ar inhibitor just to get scalp coverage when I could just apply it right to the scalp.

lf onIy

Oh yeah and the kicker to all this? Even experiencing gay-ass fucking fin sides lowered libido and struggle-dicking, my hair has still been diffuse thinning for the months I've been on it. I get all the shit effects and not the benefit.

IM COOOPE-ing

Attached: AAB8BC9B-7A02-4F1A-8ED3-7FC6E14E1F2F.jpg (673x742, 394.94K)

>So yeah, I ordered some minoxidil and worked out the chemlab equation on getting the right concentration to make it a topical fin/min application.
Can you share it?

I'm thinking about fin now (a lot). The only thing I'm really afraid of is getting permanent ED, because I may regret my reckless decision in the future. Is topical fin more "safe" compared to pills?

You're incredibly unlikely to get permanent ED. I'm not gonna say impossible because maybe it's possible, but basically it's statistical zero. Even for me when I took a few weeks off the fin my side effects started to fade out.

For the topical shit, basically you get a 60ml bottle of minoxidil and from there studies have shown that as little as 0.005% concentration in 2ml (so actually 0.0025% per ml) applied topically is enough to save your hair and not get any through your system. I'm gonna go with a higher concentration than that I'm thinking like 0.0083% which is a lot higher concentration and I'm also going to be applying more than one drop as well to get full scalp coverage since my thinning is diffuse shit.

You could likely go full on like 0.1% concentration and be completely fine because the majority of it is staying in your scalp around. Even if some gets into your bloodstream from your scalp it's not the same as taking an oral dose. Taking oral finasteride puts it through your liver then it goes to all the tissue in your bod inhibiting 5ar and DHT. Taking oral fin literally is saturating your entire body in the drug just to get some to your scalp. It's like napalming an entire forest to kill one deer. You only need a tiny bit in your scalp to keep the DHT from RIPing your follicles.

Oh yeah for the actual equation just use this physiologyweb.com/calculators/percent_solutions_calculator.html

Get a dropper first then fill it with water and it'll roughly show you how many 1ml drops you'll need to cover your affected scalp area, then from there you can figure out how much concentration per drop you'll need to get the right dose exposure.

For topical fin it's not rocket appliances though. I'm just going to overshoot the ideal dose by a little bit because even the officially sold over the counter topical finasteride has a concentration of like 0.3% which is fucking orders of magnitude greater than studies show is required for efficacy an it still has a side effect profile of near zero. I may do 0.05% for an easy number that I can handle a few 1ml drops of.

Thanks, user!
Hope you'll manage to fix your balding

>You're not getting anything while being bald, so working dick doesn't matter anyway
Yes it does matter. I care about my wellbeing regardless of pussy.

Get a transplant

NTA but having gotten one, I can say that you'd probably need to be an actual millionaire to afford the ones that would work. Cheaper ones exist but they're not so good for actual balding that men have. Mine only upgraded me from "balding" to "thin shitty hair in front", and the supposed treatment for the hair loss on my crown did nothing at all.
My life has not changed for the better and I'm still coping by wearing hats and shit. I might actually need a hair system now, nothing else is working. The only thing that seems to have worked was the medicine that stopped the balding from getting worse, my DHT blockers. These also seem to have minimal help as the transplanted hair just seems to be falling out too. All that money for fucking nothing.
Are there any good hair systems out there that I can invest in or should I just kill myself? And don't give me the "just shave it" cope either, I'm a fucking balding manlet in my 20s. I need something nice about myself to not be total garbage in the eyes of society. That and shaving it will just further highlight the unnatural looking transplant follicles in front, as well the the scar from the donor site on the back of my head. I may as well blast my head off with a shotgun for all the good the shave cope will do for me.

>the transplanted hair just seems to be falling out too
Transplanted hair is not supposed to fall since it comes from a part of your scalp that can't be affected by hair loss.
You either had your transplant very recently and aren't still seeing the final results or you got conned.

rub in onion juice into your scalp and start eating more zinc and fish
be in the sun more often, drink distilled water and exercize more often

fucking KEK at this dude at thinking that muh diet nature and excercise can reverse genetic hairloss