Anyone who believes in religion is so retarded I want to stomp their head into pavement

Anyone who believes in religion is so retarded I want to stomp their head into pavement

Fuck jesus fuck god fuck Yahweh fuck Allah fuck Buddha

Attached: 5DBCCCBE-7900-4CFF-958B-3C3E8A699DC6.jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

>t. upset homosexual whose parents think he's a mistake
fags burn in hell OP remember that

Hail Woden you degenerate

based. you're on the sane side.

Go take a philosophy class

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a fucking retard." -a fucking retard

religion is all fiction, why chose to believe in something boring? Why worship a weak, useless god?

Attached: 5872623-fhfghfh.png (1108x1136, 1.86M)

>excitement matters over truth

not the correct take. however, you are correct that religion is all based on fiction.

All religions are made by jews retard

>religion is all fiction
Naive belief that stems from appeals to authority and majority.

This but without the frog.jpg

Having imaginary friends in the twenty-first century is shameful. The James Webb Telescope is allowing us to map the universe in a 13 billion light year radius around it (one light-year is around 5.8 trillion miles). The mysteries of the universe are being revealed at the same time peasants are asking the spirit realm to take society backwards. Fundamentalists and Biblical literalists are stupid at best and on average are completely schizophrenic retards.

Attached: 1620123546322.png (646x652, 524.28K)

Religion is obiously made up, but the older I got the more I think men started making all these up to keep women in check. Look how women behave in secular societies. They literally need higher morals, otherwise they are out of control.
So now I larp as religious IRL and try to apply religious shame to degenerate behavior. I think that's the only way to fix this mess.

People always say "Religion is a tool to control people", as if controlling people is a bad thing. Most people need control, a clear path, not just women. The men that invented all this were not stupid, they knew exactly what they were doing.

Attached: 1659609276159.jpg (320x278, 62.48K)

Even if you dont believe in any of religious god, be your own god for your own religious, a concept of a higher up/better higher being is good to have in your life, even more if its you

Pretty based OP. But religious people don't upset me. When I find out they believe in god I automatically assume I'm talking to a 70 IQ brainlet subhuman who is beneath me

you might be even worse then they are. you will never control people into doing what they don't want to do. what good is a wife if she hates you? it's worthless.

I'm just doing my part

I act religious just to make normies seethe. I'm pretty much agnostic.

Explain to me why killing other people is wrong.

most religious people are normies.

>Women are ill-behaved by the laws of the ancient ones
>I'll pretend to worship the ancient ones so I can make them behave properly

Stupid logic. Stupid sentiment. You're basically as religious as anyone else, because you think it will get you pussy and/or punish women for not giving you pussy.
If the default state of women is "wrong" then the last billion years of evolution are "wrong" too. How are you this divorced from reality?

>The men that invented all this were not stupid, they knew exactly what they were doing.
Yeah. Encouraging breeding so they could have more farmers/peasants/soldiers to do their bidding in the bronze age. That's fine, it worked for them.
We are balls deep in the information age and we aren't going backwards anytime soon. Stop pretending we need "morals" from people that threw rocks at children to execute them on behalf of a sky wizard.

So are atheists. Anyone who wants to follow a simple explanation such as "this god is true" or "nothing apart from physical world exist" without actually having an open mind and interest in philosophy is a huge retard. I just like to watch the retards try to explain their worldview they got from a youtube video essay.

>Everyone's stupid except for me and my open mind
Yeah, you're extra special because perchance maybe there are things you can't sense probably somewhere. And you read Descartes that one time so you're basically enlightened beyond us wretched brainlets.

Attached: BC1750283906.png (781x576, 108.97K)

>because you think it will get you pussy and/or punish women for not giving you pussy.
It's not about me getting pussy (that's not a problem), it's about me getting pussy that no man has ever touched.
>If the default state of women is "wrong"
That's not their default state. Their default state is that they need guidance. If there is no sane guidance (dad, husband or religious morals) they will use mass media as their guide. And you can see the result.