Guy here, how do i make my ass smaller?

guy here, how do i make my ass smaller?

Attached: IMG_20220619_233825.jpg (3072x2514, 588.03K)

You have no kingdom, you have no vassals, you have no subjects. You are a petty noble twisted by ambitions outside of your league, you spit in the face of God's plan. All the admiration you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back, nobles mock you. Your liege is disgusted and ashamed of you, your "allies" laugh at your lack of titles behind closed doors. Maidens are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of passing down titles, father to heir have allowed nobles to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even bastards who are "legitimized" are still the second choice to the throne. Your attire is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to convince a king to lend-lease land to you, he'll revoke your titles the second he hears word of the circumstances of your birth. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the bad spirits of depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

more pics fellow fembee

Attached: 7b5a5268797641806d442e211bcabdab.jpg (640x640, 46.91K)

what does fembee mean

cute word for femboy dumb dumb

im not a femboy though

with an ass like that you definitely should

im ftm

Bend over, I'll show you.
In that case, bend over, I'll show you.

nah
bad
not okay

>nooo i didnt mean to start anything erotic!!!
>i was just showing you my ass in panties with no interest in male attention teehee
Truly fembrained. Start over.

>how do i make my ass smaller
long term daily caloric restriction with insufficient protein consumption and plenty of carbs. People think of the concentration camp victims when they think of starvation, but that's actually not true. Those people still ate, but they didn't eat nearly enough. In the 1950's there was a slightly illegal research done by, I think, George Cahill nicknamed The Starvation Study. He simulated the body type of nazi victims by chronic depravation. Worth investigating if you really want to waste away. Also try to keep exercise to the minimum possible. It doesn't take much exercise to stimulate HGH which really helps preserve muscle mass.

why in god's name do you have underwear that accentuates your ass like that

idk my mom bought it

well stop wearing it and tell your mom to buy you some boxers next time lmao

Oh boy that is the fattest most juiciest ass I have ever seen. Imagine the jiggle, imagine the ripples. Imagine the smacking sound.*smack*

*scratches leg hairs curiously* hmmm.. that's exactly what i was thinking! *guffaws to self*

nah my mom hates me
i tried buying male underwear but accidentally bought speedos cause apparently they still sell that shit??

I'm really confused about why you are scratching your leg hairs. I was just appreciating some ass

>dumb dumb
So fucking gay.

Here I thought I was amongst the literate! *takes out really big glass of water classily and chugs it down making cartoon gulping noises*