I'm new to Any Forums

Any Forums seems pretty great so far, but so do most social media.

What's the catch with this one?

Attached: unkndefrgtown.png (494x634, 180.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhZ5vsRSxxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What's the catch with this one?
you can say nigger

We are all gay and stroke the mighty penis

Half the time people are nice, half the time they're toxic to you.

that's also normal social media

The people on this board tend to try and spread misinformation regarding both sexes, and most of the time it's just an echo-chamber of anger and social frustration

Welcome to r9k btw

Attached: 1631556293292.png (761x502, 622.78K)

You stupid faggot I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=qhZ5vsRSxxU

Sorry buddy you're a good guy and I take it back except the part where I love you. I love you.

you have to follow the rules

Attached: 7ZEs7Cz.jpg (617x720, 132.08K)

Shit newfag bait kys

user, I will warn you. Heed these words. If you stay in here any longer, it will get into your head. It will warp your views and make it harder to relate with normal people. You will be stuck here, unable to leave. Your life will get worst and worst. Go before it's too late. Everyone thinks it only applies to other people until it happens to them.

Attached: 1659368543280555.jpg (485x475, 24.13K)

ywnbaw you fucking troon
>bottom text

the rekt threads on /gif/ offer some of the best content this site has to offer

everyone is The Worst Person You Have Ever Met

Oh, its already far too late for me.

I havent had any friends since middleschool lmao you could hardly call me normal, I appreciate the warning though

Attached: f9ebb7d4b006be78632aa96da4991924.jpg (720x599, 59.06K)

The catch with this one is that here you can find the most retarded individuals of all time. You can also find cool people from time to time.

Depends on board because every board is it's own thing.
I don't use Any Forums often and only use this board.
The catch here is that you should use filters and every now and then somebody will still say something which will worsen your day

You just worsened my day. Thank you.

the boards outside of the mainline ones have inside jokes and memes that are so fucking vague and new and specific, it isn't even worth going to them unless you're ready to lurk that board for the forseeable future.

Oh I willt tell you whats the catchs

NIGGER FAGGOT REATRD
NIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRDNIGGER FAGGOT REATRD

the catch is you have to own fumos to maximize the fun>

Attached: 1647742740159.jpg (894x1024, 179.3K)