/fatbots/

There is literally nothing on earth worse than being fat. I am so sick of this shit. I am physically uncomfortable 24 hours per day and none of my clothes fit me. Fashion is pointless since I just try to find shirts that look like bedsheets so I can cover my mass adequately. You are the centre of attention by default wherever you go by virtue of looking so physically abnormal. Everyone instinctively hates you for being a fat ugly subhuman. Life is just an ongoing shuffle between deranged late night binging sessions. Death is preferable to this evil.

Anyway, discuss being fat here I guess.

Attached: 1655955559590.png (665x445, 153.97K)

I like how you guys act like you can't fix being a fat fuck. If you're a manlet then that's a different story.

How about being fat and a manlet?

At that point, I guess you just don't care. I'm talking about those that do want to make it. I'm a manlet but I don't want to burden myself to the point where I need to be dependent on somebody or some drug.

i lost 60 pounds when i was fucking 15 years old and you,re here complaining like a little shithead get a hold of your self and just eat less its not even hard, unless you have no will and then you are the problem, either ur fat and u dont care or u do something bout it, stop acting like a victim

>tfw no fat femanon gf.
Wow, post was not original

Attached: 98ce483307180fc617e61cc3944d100caefd74ce964db4169d0fc07dbc6849d0.jpg (1057x1151, 240.69K)

Get the fuck out normies
Nobody wants your advice

I am fat and I have none of those issues outside of being completely unable to attract the opposite sex. Maybe I just am not nearly as fat as you?

>Female fat fetish threads get hundreds of replies
>Male fatbot threads go unnoticed
fucking Any Forums niggers

>be fat
>have a manic period and decide to work out
>it passes quickly and my mind is flooded with reminders of how pointless it is
I think if I could make just one genuine positive human connection I would become more active on my own as well as having more opportunity to be active recreationally. I want to go on hikes and explore buildings and walk around big cities but I have too much anxiety to even make a run to the store most days, and the people I've interacted with in my life have all been selfish and uncaring of others. I don't just mean uncaring of me, but appear to be uncaring of everyone else as well

>fatfuck that doesn't like being a fatfuck
>chadanon gives advice
>Get out from our space normies, we want to be a fatfuck forever

This is next lvl cuckoldry

>literally nothing on earth worse than being fat
Uhhh, starving to death? Why would someone make bait like this... fuck you, OP.
>Tfw want to look cute and be healthy but every time I lose weight, I always gain it back
>Even when I'm at a healthy weight my pp is still small and women still look at me with disgust, so it changes nothing anyway
>Don't care anymore and accept I'm going to die alone so may as well just enjoy what makes me comfortable: food and vidya

Its almost as if women get bigger breasts, butt, thighs, and gain a new hole to fuck, while men like us get our dicks to buried in a layer of adipose, effectively shrinking our dicks while also increasing our estrogen levels, in addition to removing manly features like exposed muscle mass and chiseled jaws.

Perhaps it is one of the cruelest double standards between the sexes. But it makes sense.

Attached: abusing_the_worker_discount_by_better_with_salt_df039i3-fullview.jpg (1280x1634, 188.42K)

>There is literally nothing on earth worse than being a lazy fuck and not fixing this very simple issue I have that makes my life terrible
My god, get a grip user. Literally just eat less and go for a walk every day and you'll start losing weight. Once things pick up start doing an actual workout once a week.
If you can just commit one fucking day a week to working out you'll have done 52 workouts in a year when you otherwise would have done 0. But you probably want instant results without the hard work, huh?
Build long term goals that move slowly and you can actually be healthy and feel good about yourself

>tfw still need to lose more weight because your massive thighs and waist make your cock look small even though its 7 inches long and 6 inches in girth
Not even trimming it down helps all that much.
I feel like a fucking elephant man. Giganto.
I just want to work this gut off and get these moobs shrunk so bad. Even when I slim down I still have wide hips for a man. Not girly but like rugby player chunk with the broad shoulders.
That + fat + all the goddamn body hair makes me super self-concious. Gain too much muscle, I'd end up looking like a bear, too little I look like an human turkey.

Eating is only thing that brings me a feeling of happiness albeit its harmful and everfleeing one.

as expected, this thread is infested with improoover faggots who think being fat is a choice

fat women are way uglier than skinny women. fat doesn't benefit women.

I would say it does, but only up to a certain point.

Are you for real.
Dude, I get that sometimes your situation can make regular exercise and eating a healthy diet difficult sometimes, while being compounded with factors that make your body inclined to put on weight such as due stres.
Because I am in that exact situation right now.
I got to move, I have a final exam due in a few days, summer classes have taken their toll on me mentally, I have insomnia, and I work a desk job.

But even then, I still make an effort to try to eat right, when I can. And I try my best to try to keep a regular exercise regiment, where I make my self go on regular walks, ranging from 1 to 4 miles daily if I can. I have actually lost a bit of weight despite my difficulties. And with the exception of a rare occasion, I avoid soda and alcohol.

I highly doubt most people in this thread have limited access to fresh produce, don't have a proper kitchen, and are not concerned with the short shelf life of perishable foods while moving.
I got an excuse, a pretty decent one at that, and I still make the effort to not let my self balloon up and maintain a reasonable degree of fitness.

hahahahahahahaha how the fuck is obesity real hahahaha nigga just walk away from the food like nigga close your mouth haha

they are gross, but there are still a line of guys waiting to fuck her