I'm scared of Moneypox. Should I get the vaccine? I live in NYC bros

I'm scared of Moneypox. Should I get the vaccine? I live in NYC bros...

Attached: daniel-mytryk-brainfart-2.jpg (1417x945, 384.64K)

don't get the "vaccine" faggot
just don't have anal sex with men
simple as

Thats not how viruses work you fucking ape

Impossible because he is OP, the faggot.

>Thats not how viruses work
yes 99% of the time it's spread by gay anus sex

if you're not a fag who has sex with men you have nothing to worry about

it's not an std,retarded boomer FAGGOT,many faggots are getting it not because of the sex but because they have physical contact with strangers,so this can happen to you if you touch some random infected person on the street,but i doubt you leave your basement so you probably have nothing to worry about

Attached: bob judgment .jpg (162x191, 4.55K)

99% of people get it from gay sex, faggot. just stop touching other people if you're so afraid, loser
also why do you live in NYC? it's a fucking shithole. move now

Thats how this one spreads. Only through direct contact (Anal Sex) are you going to get monkey pox.

>OP thinks they're fooling anyone
it's really hard to get this outside of skin to skin contact. there would be way more cases if this was something you could just catch willy nilly.

I have two faggot cousins, one on fathers side and one on mothers side. They both had or have monkeypoxx. One even send us pictures and claimed to have it on his dick too. He got it from a hookup party when he was visiting sweden, he even had the monkeypox vaccination a week or two before he went to the swedish faggot party.

Why the fuck would you touch some stranger on the street?

LMAO let me guess you and the second user's faggot cousins also had the covid vaccine and still got covid, but were glad it "wasn't as bad as it could have been if you didn't get the shot."

Yeah, even though he had the monkey pox vaccination he still got horrible marks that will scar him for life on his dick and face.

yeah the analpox "vaccine" is probably even more shit for you than the covid "vaccine"

they're already talking about lockdowns to "stop the spread"
this world is gone insane

Only if you're a homosexual and like taking it up the cornhole.

What if I'm heterosexual and like taking it up the cornhole?

Attached: HTB19r1KXGLN8KJjSZFvq6xW8VXah.jpg (800x800, 232.33K)

Then you're bisexual or in the closet.

Do you either fuck men in the butt or let men fuck your butt? If you answered no to both of these questions you are safe.

98% of people with it are gay men, the other 2% are molestation victims