Have you ever had a girl's butt in your face?

Have you ever had a girl's butt in your face?
If so, did you enjoy it?

Attached: 1650264601950.png (1505x1073, 1.77M)

>Have you ever had a girl--
No

I want to sniff her European ass do badly

Yes, two times. The first girl was an 18 year old coworker who I hooked up with after our shifts ended at Panera Bread. Right when she took off her pants I immediately put my into her panties and dug my face in there. But she then immediately flinched and gave me a stern head shake that showed she didn't want me near her asshole.

The second girl was with a busty 19 year old right after I fucked her. She was laying down on her stomach on the bed, so I took my chance and put my face right between her asscheeks. It was nice and she didn't make any effort to stop me.

Yes.
no.
In fact even just being in position for doggy style, i.e. face pretty far from ass, the stink is enough to make me go soft. The good news is that it lets me last longer :^)

I don't enjoy the smell of asshole since it smells like poop, but I do enjoy doggystyle so I put up with the poop smell.

Are you gay? That "stink" should only "stink" if you are a ttracted to other men.

Have been facesat more times than I remember, did everything you'd see in a shadbase comic with my LTR gf, ama I guess. It's as good as you imagine as long as the girl has good hygiene

Virgin or closet? Hard to tell.

feces doesn't have a gender

does good hygiene have a gender? you can wash your ass sufficiently and there will be no feces. you should be penetrating your anus slightly each time you wash btw

Backpedaling harder, you won't make it to andromeda at this rate.

yes
no
it smells awful believe it or not it smells like actual, literally fucking shit

Where do all you failed normalfags find these mudbutts who don't even know what a bidet is

how a i backpedaling

not butt but i had a stripper vagina into my face.

>why yes, I enjoy an estrogen + lead + fluoride enema along with the previous user's feces whenever I take a shit, how could you tell?

Yeah but I only eat ass when I know she cleans it for me prior because I had one chick who smelt pretty awful, but I have two girls currently that have amazing butts and are clean so I definitely indulge.

Yes. Yes.
Little blond. Swedish. Super hot. Insanely so.

I really want to sniff a Swedish girl's ass

>Be me
>Drunk as fuck after bar
>Tongue ((now)) ex wife's ass while 69ing
Was extra sick the next day. Not sure if hangover or dirty asshole.