Get gf

>get gf
>sex feels great but coom in 30 seconds every time
>get some fleshlights to try and build my stamina and jerk off harder
>now it's hard to get an erection, keep it going, and I barely feel anything
>still coom in 30 seconds if I try to keep my boner
Why is life so cruel?

Attached: 1573521767240.webm (1000x563, 1.55M)

Apparently, edging helps with non-severe premature ejaculation, so you could try that.
Another thing that supposedly works is kegel exercises.

I did edging for years just because I'm a coomer and that didn't help. I also tried kegels but if I contract those muscle it just makes me coom faster. Reverse kegels does help but it's really hard to do. Also I've found taking a shot of tequila helps the most with the premature ejaculation. I'm more concerned about getting sensation in my dick back now. I tried not fapping or having sex for 2 weeks but didn't help. And I tried fapping normally which didn't help either

You're not supposed to do kegel WHILE FUCKING lmao, you're supposed to do them over time so that when it comes to fucking, you have better muscle control, which is supposed to make you last longer.
Edging is scientifically recognized and is the first line treatment in sex clinic for light PE. Maybe you're "doing it wrong" (I didn't look too hard into it, but maybe there's a specific way to do it right).
The last trick I heard is not scientific and comes from a coomer, he says that you have to concentrate and notice that you're probably tensing your muscles and holding your breath once you're close to cumming. He says to take a deep breath and remain in control and it will help you last longer. During sex, he says that you can stop fucking and start pleasuring her for a while before going back to fucking.
As you say, some alcohol beforehand helps.
Regarding sensation, I can't help you there, haven't read or heard anything about that.

Dapoxetine and sildenafil will help.

Change positions, dude. Find a position that doesn't feel as good so you can go longer.

jerk off a few hours beforehand to empty fluids from your prostate and seminal vesicle

She is going to dump you, and tell everyone you know, and they are going to laugh in your face.

>Source: my life

Buy dapoxetine. Trust bro

Who cares how fast you cum, did you make her orgasm in that time? If not your a dicklet and have an even bigger problem than your shitty stamina.

And how do you get it in the US?

>did you make her orgasm in that time?
>30 seconds
No? Have you ever been near a vagina?

>male sexuality is so fucking worthless that they have to spend their time trying to prevent their orgasm
male coomers are so fucking pathetic
it's like watching a cripple trying to play sports

He's implying lots and lots of foreplay, have YOU ever had sex before?

>get some fleshlights to try and build my stamina and jerk off harder
Worst thing you can do for your sex drive.

If you're cooming too fast, the thing to work on is muscle control. Whenever you're taking a piss, try turning the stream off, then turning it back on, then turning it back off, etc. It's essentially the same muscle group that you relax when you start taking a piss, so cutting off the stream is basically just the reverse of that. You can use the same muscles to hold back your coom.

Also; circumcised or intact?

By that logic my best time is 0 seconds. You could have said "just focus on her first, you don't HAVE to get her off with PiV sex" or "get her really close before you start" or something similar, but you implied he should get her off "in that time", i.e. just 30s of PiV sex. You have a communication problem or low IQ.

Not him but the problem's clearly on you, virgin boy.

That's what kegel exercises are by the way.

Any Forums a place for Normalfags, Faggots and Trannies

Not that user, but the "in that time" clearly is asking about what you got done in the 30 seconds referenced by the original user.

Yes, and as 2 anons ago said, that therefore implies heavy foreplay so that it's possible to finish with PIV, I mean I only ever had one relationship and we didn't check the webz or ask anyone and that's what we immediately thought to try anyway, so clearly it is the natural conclusion and clearly you don't need to be a sex genius to reach that conclusion, which in turn suggests people who can't comprehend this must not have experience.

They shouldn't be much of an issue as long as you can at least get hard again in a short period of time. Once you've nutted and get hard again you should last a lot longer in the subsequent rounds. This is common sense even to virgins like me because after you cum the first time it takes a lot longer to but again. I hope this isn't the case but you seem like one of those selfish retards who cooms after like 30 seconds and then rolls over not concerned with his partner's pleasure at all because he got his rocks off and that's all that matters to him. If you're this stupid you probably deserve to be dumped desu.

Attached: ic_1659340919988068.jpg (1125x1115, 297.66K)