Thoughts on Andrew Tate? Real life Chad?

Thoughts on Andrew Tate? Real life Chad?

Attached: catboytate.jpg (615x587, 277.87K)

does he even have bitches ?

His takes on cooking are retarded, but other than that he seems pretty innocuous to me. Don't know why some people seethe about him

Real retard like his fanbase

I don't hate him I just hate how everyone has became so low t that they're willing to ride another mans dick and flex his life with no shame while they are losers. It's really sad, grown men jizzing their pants at the fact that some dude has a bugatti and gets pussy, what the actual fuck?

I don't know who that is, user. Is he another one one of those "sigma male" faggots?

how much is he paying you to keep making these threads?

Just another rich fag who thinks his opinion means more because he's got money.
Broke people can give you just as good advice if not better.
It's not like everything he says is wrong it's just people only pay attention because of who he is not what he's saying.

He sounds like a massive coper mistaking his natural personality for confidence, the whole 'hero requires fear' thing? I can imagine him responding to that with NO BRO. I DONT FEAR. IM NOT A PUSSY. I DONT FEAR ANYTHING AND FUCK YOU SOME BITCH WHO PISSES THEMSELVES ISNT A HERO I AM
Nigger just speaks really loud but it means nothing. Retards who idolize other retards like themselves or associate social hierarchy with the meaning of life will inflate and reaffirm his ego and opinions

filtered trannies
tate is a retard but thats his blessing, hes not overthinking things he just decides to be a sociopath and be rich
its baffling how leftist trannies hate him despite him living by their philosophy that "nothing matters"
anyways as long as you dont buy his gay courses theres nothing wromg with him his takes are hilarious

Yet another grifter faggot whose cum you retards eagerly gobble up

So sick of seeing stupid "e-celeb" faces

Idk why people like you defend human traffickers. He's neither rich enough nor smart enough to dodge those charges.

Never even heard of him but he looks like Pitbull aka MR WORLDWIDE

Just another fag profiting off of impressionable zoomers, runs a pyramid scheme and dabbles in human trafficking, respect him for not dropping the character when he gets confronted

Tate has said on a now-deleted video posted to his YouTube channel that it is easier to get off on rape charges in Eastern Europe and that is "probably 40% of the reason" he moved to Romania.[10] In April 2022, The Daily Beast reported that Tate's house was raided by Romanian police in relation to a human trafficking and rape investigation, prompted by reports that an American woman was being held at the property against her will. Romanian authorities found both a Romanian woman and an American woman at the property. As of April 2022, Romanian authorities said the investigation was still ongoing. A U.S. State Department spokesperson referred to the reported abduction but declined to comment further, citing privacy considerations.[11]

a worse maddox

gives me a bugatti for each post I make

>pretended to be his cam girls and talked to the guys watching the shows and giving them money

Kinda sus

not defending him just amazed how this retard can succed by literally just being himself
but at the end of the day modern society was bulit on crime

So a slightly better Dick Masterson?

He's a brainlet with a lot of money, which is like pure worship material for normalfags

Hes such a big lolcow that makes roasties seethe so based.