I am down so much fucking money at the moment. please talk me out of killing myself...

i am down so much fucking money at the moment. please talk me out of killing myself. How the fuck is it possible that nasdaq had the best 2 weeks in years since the shorted it the day after the worst CPI reading in decades. fuck me

Attached: Screenshot (549).png (1419x513, 73.48K)

i don't kms and i'm in rly in an awful place in life
i just vibe to videos and games. sad cause you lost something? some people nvr have much to begin with

learn how to trade with play money, peasant
kys

Nah, just kill yourself OP, nobody will miss you.

>sad cause you lost something?

yea how about 46.8k? probably 3x your yearly income

Are you seriously claiming that 47k is a lot, retard? Why are you even buying stocks in the first place?

yea that is quite a bit of money. thats just unrealized too. in total im down aboiut 80k. started out with 305k

I don't understand what any of this means so it's obviously not worth killing yourself over. Just copy Nancy Pelosi's stock portfolio like everyone else

why are you shorting after it went -30 from the top. i hope it's bait. we're closer to a bottom than a top.

wtf I thought stocks just granted you free money??//?

>selling the bearish news in a bear market
you deserve it

yea because everyone believed that that nasdaq would rappy almost 18 percent after 9.1% CPI print. yeah everyone expected that

rally*

everyone is a genius when looking backwards

The market was expecting worse. Inflation news has been a lot more positive than initially expected and a lot of the inflation right now is supply chain and oil.
How the fuck are you even losing money? The past few months have been the best I've had all year. Get gud scrub

Wait until Sep mein Bobo nigger. I'm also waiting for a crypto dip. July relief rally happened because it really was priced in
Also chip act for ur chip stocks

>Also chip act for ur chip stocks
You understand that NVDA gets basically nothing from the chip act, right? AMD isn't going to be getting much either. Most of the money will end up in INTCs hands.

fuck it this is just a bear market rally and i got fucked by it. 18 percent in 2 weeks on the nasdaq? this is the fucking top and im gonna hold that mnq short til nasdaq is at 11000. last rally from mid march to mid apr was around 17 percent so this is probably the short term top.

Doge is 0.07 usd

Everything itt is a psyop to dissuade you from buying doge

Attached: 54999AE1-0618-4C2F-BA2B-019605482C71.jpg (272x333, 25.52K)

im never gambling again im too dumb. got scammed into going into crbp and arbimoon

im not even close be being worried about my long stocks, its my short posistions that im most worried about

I doubt this is the top. There's no real reason for the bear market to continue.
Just put your money into SPY and fuck off for a few decades
Shorting stocks is inherently a losing game. Stocks are always going to trend up over time. I hate TSLA and AMC but I'm not about to short them no matter how overvalued they are. Market will stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

theres also no reason for the market to pump like it did the past two weeks. earnings were mediocre at best despite lowered expectations