/britfeel/

depression edition

Attached: shutterstock_1502365082.jpg (1500x1031, 43.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walesonline.co.uk/news/man-who-binned-bitcoin-worth-24648033
youtube.com/watch?v=h46BH0mxQRc
youtube.com/watch?v=iM7PINGVIVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all depressed lads welcome
ME ME ME ME ME
so. corr blimey lads. that depression, eh? bit like, depressing, innit?

if having depression was less depressing then it wouldnt be so bad

luv are lionesses

>who the hell was it that decided "i know, a good name for this flower would be "rape""
>what the fuck man, what's next? a new lettuce called bukakke? a radish called bumsex?

*Walks into flower shop*
My gf has been feeling down and I'd like to get her something to cheer her up.
>Well sir we have this beautiful Alstroemeria & Lisianthus bouquet and if you want to go the extra mile add some Rape

Attached: 1539547644424.jpg (640x1080, 167.56K)

>Went to the other room just now to grab some adhesive tape
>Just as i enter the hallway the schizo boomer/paki spastic next door slams his door closed one single time, completely out of the blue (no idea what the fuck he was doing there or whether he was standing there the entire time)

This "might" have been a coincidence with him just having come back or something, so i'll let it slide this time around

Absolutely prepared to confront the unemployed asshole over it directly though in case this was on purpose and he keeps this up now lol

cant believe someone closed a door, society really is crumbling

yeah for real. depression should be arranged in such a way that it is a cheery and mood-lifting affair. someone has made a terrible error.
hate the way it comes in waves, too. some days i can cope, other days just want me rope.

Fajitas 4 dinner

Attached: 1659547140996.jpg (720x720, 42.81K)

We all schizo paki boomers in life

had a dream about a girl
it almost felt like cheating

Attached: sample_c73631bbb2b6cb762f1bd5c909802afd078b2879.jpg (850x1200, 309.67K)

Man Up subedition

>Man Up subedition
Just stop being depressed bro

im up 17 pound on the crypto lads
it free money

getting a round of tendies in for your mates in the thread?

thinking about a wankington will that be alright with YOU de laaaaadz

i tx'd a fiver's worth of crypto to an exchange years ago, forgot about it, logged back in and it was worth 10 grand, lol.
fuck me though, the amount of crypto i've sharted away. losing keys, having btc nicked, spending 650btc on weed when bitcoin were less than a tenner each... ouch.
still, at least i'm not this poor cunt. dude needs to just let it go. i'd have shrugged it off week 1.
walesonline.co.uk/news/man-who-binned-bitcoin-worth-24648033
every time i lose crypto whether it be by theft, scam or drunkenness, i remind myself that it's a shithole wild west, that i knew what i was getting into and that there's bugger all i can do about it. that poor sod is ruining his life by not letting it go

>Home village landlord nibba still hasn't gotten back to me about friday when i'm supposed to sign the least at his place

Fockin ell, gonna have to call him back tomorrow evening i think

Fockin ell this maed me laff a lill ngl heh

Badlands (1973) was great, love those kinds of movies. Paris Texas, Wild at Heart...
Tonight, I don't know what to watch yet. I'll try downloading the theatrical cut of Aliens, but doubt it'll be done by tonight.

>Nooo you can't just be depressed because... You just can't be okay

Just go and touch some grass, bro.

Boomer gang dogger downstairs still yapping around

It boggles the mind really

Remembering the time a girl who went to my school miscarried at 15 and uploaded a picture of the fetus on Facebook. She now has 3 kids at 23 and the fetus picture is still on Facebook

NEED a saxon phenotype mouse gf lads
youtube.com/watch?v=h46BH0mxQRc

This is why i live

How does someone steal your bitcoin? What the fuck? You need the wallet key and shit don't you

Best thing about home village place is that it's with walking distance of a kids playground

Shall have to hide the trail cams well though, heh

how did your btc get stolen?
think I'd rope in that chaps situation desu

Need an orangewood guitar playing gf right now

youtube.com/watch?v=iM7PINGVIVk

What about a Taylor guitar bf?

I'm watching The Office for the first time and I love Tim. 30-year-old loser with no love life, lives with his parents, is stuck in a job he hates, keeps simping for a woman who's already in a relationship, and has to deal with a shit boss and melts like Gareth every day. His entire existence is one of quiet desperation and it hits in the feels. It's a real /britfeel/ show actually.

Attached: tim.jpg (736x518, 32.6K)

yeah i dun goofed. i cant be positive, but im 99% sure that what happened is i accidentally used a cold storage usb stick to tx a file to someone on a laptop which was infected with malware. every action on that computer was probably being monitored, so my private keys would have been snapped up. few hours later kaboom, bye bye bitcoin.
whatever. i've still got a shitload of altcoins.

Wouldn't mind working in that office, seems like a bit of fun

under weaknesses you've put eczema

Perhaps, if you teach me guitar