/autistic/ - autistic pride general

Autistic language edition.

Attached: gcvhb.png (1080x1080, 158.61K)

Sign me up for this

Anyone else into maps?

thought that this thread might be the right place to share drawings i did recently

Attached: boys.png (700x700, 746.83K)

Me. I got an atlas because of that
Holy shit you are talented. You have skill

Yea, i make maps

Can I PLEASE watch you guys play geo guesser. Begging, on hands and knees, doesn't even have to have voice. Just some commentary and a budding friendship where I watch you play.

Unrelated, but impressive

they're all cool but the bottom left one is especially awesome looking, gj

Nice work man but please don't bump this guy's daily spam. Im a Sperg and I despise his mindless threads.

Most autists are ridiculously low IQ, most autists on here are a minority
Also there's no such thing as the one autist, you all vary heavily on the spectrum so autistic collectivism is a dumb idea, sorry bro but there may be other ways to get confidence in life

>Also there's no such thing as the one autist, you all vary heavily on the spectrum so autistic collectivism is a dumb idea
Not sure if this is a word salad troll or if you're just retarded

Whatchu mean? Autism exists on a spectrum and everyone has a slight unique profile with differing scores in autistic traits. Why should they unite and be proud????

Bro check out this meme you're in

Attached: Trollface.png (680x1130, 917.93K)

what's there to be proud of? is this just a cope for the shit cards we've been dealt? at least we can congregate here.

Where did I claim that I'm trolling bro you're legit autistic holy sheet anyway I don't want to make you sad bro good luck

he's right though, i have nothing in common with a low-functioning retard who gets into flame wars over thomas the tank engine or an aspie-lite whose autism amounts to enjoying math a little too much when he's not out with his girlfriend. autistic pride is a fucking joke, the subcategories within the spectrum need to be explored.

You have so much more in common with retards than you realize

nice dubs but check this

19 % of those are women and the last 1 % is chads.

>mom has us so there would be more people like her
>none of us want kids
autistbros