Female brain, birth control and loyalty

Alright fuckos, buckle up!
This may take a while.

So I had a think and came up with hypothesis, now I'm not claiming this to be true, but maybe there's something there.

TL;DR for attention impaired- the longer woman has sex with a guy without becoming pregnant, the more she'll resent him.

Now details.
First assumptions I operate on.
1.women have short fertility window, so their instincts reflect that
2.baby rabbies do not magically appear once she has 30th birthday, it's there when she is 25, 20, 15 and maybe even sooner. They just become stronger over time and at some point are impossible to ignore. So whatever kickstarts baby rabbies, still influences her brain prior to that.
3.there are many factors for growing promiscuity, but I'm discussing only one.
4.most instincts assume that nothing is wrong with person and reasons are external

So
>Be woman on non-hormonal birth control (iud)
>Have a bf/husband who pumps you full of cum day and night
>Reproduction instincts go "wtf, I'm getting generously creamed, but no baby. REEE! Bad seed, bad man, replace him!"
>At first this is weak, but with each ovulation cycle it gets stronger and stronger.
>As internal REEEing gets stronger, she gets bitchier and bitchier, and likes him less and less, while starting to look at other men more and more
>Of course it isn't conscious. Her reasoning isn't "I'm not getting preggo". Her reasoning is "he always leaves toilet seat open, he puts too much pepper in food, he once looked at me funny, he didn't respond to my call that one time, he doesn't like my cat" and million other petty bullshit reasons.
>Eventually she breaks up and finds another man
>He can be practically identical to previous guy, but she will see him as demigod in comparison to subhuman ex.
>It happens again and again.
>Everytime she comes up with childishly petty reasons when real reason deep inside is "he isn't getting me pregnant and eggs are slowly running out, so I must find someone who will"
1/2

Attached: mri.jpg (2040x2040, 264.17K)

>I'm not claiming this to be true
>assumptions I operate on
Thanks for telling everyone you're retarded as a disclaimer OP. Most people aren't this honest

2/2
So am I making any sense or just rambling like madman?
Because I hope I'm wrong, because if I'm not, it means that birth control in principle will always screw with women's head, regardless if it hormonal, non-hormonal or even male only birth control. And birth control is really useful and convenient.

So please feel free to dismantle my hypothesis brick by brick, because I hope I'm wrong.

> Telling me I'm retarded.
Thanks.
Now please read the rest and tell me something I don't know already!

look at pewdiepies wife. no kids, dogs, no divorce. how about birth control removes all the risks associated with sex. and women who want to be hyper whores and fuck 3 dudes in a night are enabled by birth control

I had the exact same theory. The issue is that it's common for women to lose their sex drive after impregnation and child birth as well. So it's a damned if you do damned if you don't sort of thing.

I think if this was true, someone in the scientific literature would have found out by now.

Yeah, but it's not just that.
If I'm correct then even if she loves the guy and wouldn't ever cheat on him, she will inevitably get there, because her instincts will consider man who fucks her without impregnation a defective man.

I don't know, man.
In science it seems evolution stops at neck and anything that can even be perceived as anti-women will mark you as misogynist.

Honestly I don't like it.
Sex feels great... or so I've heard (internal crying intensifies)
So if problem isn't just hormonal birth control, but any birth control... Well, it sucks.

AAhh FUCK well Most hoomanz are fucking meat robots who cannot deny their primordial instincts especially the ones related to breeding **cough cough** incel culture **cough cough** this isn't too far from the truth but still the concept is there and you can figure it out the rest of the way on your own I think

Attached: 124325235234.jpg (640x480, 143.46K)

Funny. My grandfather, god bless that man, once told me (when I got my first gf) to put a baby in her as soon as I can. I asked him why, since everyone told me the opposite, including the school sexual education (use protection, coom outside, all that jazz you know). He told me that if a man takes too long, woman brain gets funny and she starts thinking you are up to no good. Basically same shit as you said, just less words.
Considering the man was in a marriage that lasted more than 50 years (until his death) and who had six children, I would say he was a good source of information about these things.

Did you follow the advice?

i swear to god i caught a girl in the act following her intincts like this, like i actually made that bizznatch THINK about what she was doing for 2 seconds before she reverted back to instincts and left (my window of attraction came and went). they literally dont care about right and wronggmyjhr

Of course not, I was young and retarded then. If I was still dating, I would though.

>sexual revolution and birth control
>omg.jpg
>cock carousel boom, ride of promiscuity, birth rates plummeting below the replacement values
Pharma jews...

Attached: 1647725291194.png (1470x918, 836.63K)

>>Of course it isn't conscious. Her reasoning isn't "I'm not getting preggo". Her reasoning is "he always leaves toilet seat open, he puts too much pepper in food, he once looked at me funny, he didn't respond to my call that one time, he doesn't like my cat" and million other petty bullshit reasons.
This SO MUCH reminds me of how men react to a woman who is intelligent, educated and talented, AND FUCKING AWARE OF THOSE TRAITS IN HERSELF SO THAT THEY ARE CONSTANTLY PART OF HER SENSE OF SELF. Men are disgusted by women like this, they HATE women like this, yet they are not really aware of the exact reason why, the one described above. Instead, their reasoning is, that such a woman is an annoying bitch, ugly hag, or a repulsive feminazi/dyke. Just because she is intelligent, educated and talented and aware of those traits in herself the way they are constantly part of her sense of self. And this is not all. As a matter of fact, people's behavior is full of shit like this, people thinking that their reasoning is what it actually is not.

Yeah, nothing much to add. I know the dicks will try and debunk the above with retarded lies such as that the writer of it is a roastie whore or something like that. Because the dicks do not want women to know that men hate women who are like described above, so that they do not feel tempted to rebel and be like that, which might lift them up at the same level in social hierarchy as men are.

Also come to tell me that I am a roastie whore or anything like that irl, for saying what I just said irl and I will kill you.

Hormones change the way a person thinks.
Birth control is hormones.
Hormone cycle changes throughout the pregnancy and throughout normal fertility.
They are not meant to be on birth control.

>People aren't aware of their true issues.
Oh, I see that 300IQ genius has joined our humble thread.
Any comment about topic or are you're going to keep talking past it?

Very cute. Now who is a good little femoid ? Yes you are.

Attached: WyMHuyL.gif (480x270, 471.37K)

There are non-hormonal birth control.
If my hypothesis is correct, any case of "coom goes in, baby doesn't come out" will eventually lead to "bad coom from bad man, REEE, find new man" subconscious reaction from women.
Even if birth control in question is Vasalgel or cottonseed pill (as in male BC).

Those aren't traits, those are symtomps.
And eggclock keeps to click-clock.
And atop of that, you don't seem to understand what you've typed. If you aware of those symtomps, its time to go preggo. Otherwise, it would keep getting worse and worse, until you will end up alone and miserable with no eggs.

>Just because she is intelligent, educated and talented
Stop self-inserting as a Mary Sue, we know you are nothing like that.
>nothing to add
And you did add exactly as much. Should've not typed anything at all.
>roastie whore
Yes.
>Dumb whore
Yes, because she is too stupid to realize her time is running out. Also, your writing is a uncoherent mess, grow some balls and grey matter, you dumb cunt.
They go against the nature with this. And we know it won't end up in the good. Future generations would see us as people born in the culture of unprecedented degeneracy.

Attached: 1bc278a90ca03b61d2b3a542f0e34962.jpg (400x550, 37.14K)