You Can't Tell Which is Trans

Give in, and progress with the modern world.
Just stop fighting it!
They aren't hurting u.
Live, and let live

>If it wasnt for the power of estrogen she would be an ugly autistic/incel boy like you, Yucks!

>But, instead she is a cute-edgy-autistic-girl that everyone wants to hook up with.

Just accept trans love.

Just tell her she is pretty, It would make her so happy! she might even give you a kiss & a hug!
Her milky white skin is so soft too!

Attached: 1659300578257204 (1).webm (720x1280, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJSI7QTAt_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the one to the right duh

everyone can tell it's the right one, and this is saying a lot when even the one on the left is dressed like a drag queen, with the natural features barely visible.

Right is covering up his neck lmao

its so obviously the one on the right shut up

STOP MAKING BAIT THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE A WOMAN!!!!!! YOU WILL FOREVER BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING YOURSELF A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right and it's immediately obvious kek

oh gee, I wonder if it can be the one who is covering up the adams apple

they both are
left groomed the right

both mad ugly ngl, right one especially

>no tits
>taller
>facial hair
>rectangular body frame
>larger hands
real fuckin mystery case you got on your hands chief

Attached: contempt.png (507x342, 285.6K)

both are cis women stop posting this

Attached: 1659295551832566.jpg (1050x1200, 536.4K)

OP is trying to get validation through asking these questions to prove he is totally a real girl. However, he always chooses images with low resolution or where the people are both in very heavy theatrical makeup and wigs. It wouldn't surprise me if both of these were actual women. If you paint a man and a woman in clown makeup they won't look that different, after all.
Come one OP, give us a woman and a troon without makeup and a wig. Give us a side profile too. I'm sure you'll trick all of us and prove your point that you're totally passable uwu

The mustache shadow really ruins it. It find it so incredibly off-putting.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJSI7QTAt_o
which one is the tranny? uwu i cant tell

Attached: 1659514628722.png (490x394, 247.63K)

i totally have to tell all the straight boys that im twans to avoid having my head bashed in uwu because i look like a girllll

Attached: 1659099000013.jpg (462x707, 97.59K)

>that's a dude!
lmfao based kids

you bigot thats a real grill and you cant tell her apart from cis girlies they were just being mean transphobes even though they cant tell the difference theyre just mean and im a victim of twansphobia as an invisible twans woman ok

Attached: 1658653263990.jpg (1200x1200, 157.78K)

neither have one, its the pixelation and only for the first cpl seconds

right one

wasn't this one on blockers from a young age? brainwashing and chemicals not even working lmfao