You the reason that you don't have a partner is because you don't socialize right? You never leave your room...

you the reason that you don't have a partner is because you don't socialize right? You never leave your room, how the fuck do you want to find for a partner if you aren't going out?

Attached: 33922190_227051978071775_5382834777810272256_n.jpg (612x612, 65.91K)

You can go out without it ever leading to anything. Have you considered that?

Going out and doing what? with who?

>with who?
your friends

you dont understand how painful socialization is for me

Why would I go outside when I hate people and have no friends or social hobbies? Silly OP

You just have to do it for enough time to make friends
you are lonely because you don't even try, nothing is free in this world

How the fuck can I try?

you dont understand how painful having friends is for me

depends on how old are you, if you are young try talking with your classmates and join activities from the school, pass as much time as you can outside you house
It's ok if you don't want to have friends, that means you are ok with being alone

You're right OP, but making friends as an adult, when you have none, is impossible.

I have friends, though. I am saying it does not help with getting a partner.

you think the ideal is having friends from the school? Is the worst that can happen, when you are no longer a student and go out with them you realize that you don't have anything in common and the only thing that keeps you in touch is the nostalgia.
After a year or two you will no longer see them, you will not talk to them and they will not talk to you.
My best friend on high school no longer talks to me because we didn't have anything in common.
Having friends that have similar hobbies are the best ones.
If you don't talk to women of course you will not have a gf.

I just go to work, gym and come home, I am a sensible man now, alot more than I used to be haha

"bro when your friends invite you to a party just say yes bro whats wrong with you"

The reason why I'm social awkward right now it's because I always said no when my friends invited me to their parties.

False, I go out of my apartment to go for a 1hr walk every day. I also go to the grocery store once every 3 days or so.
Otherwise I don't have any friends, never had any friends, and I don't live in a vibrant city with lots of community activities to be done amongst strangers... quite the contrary.
Of course I know the reason I'm alone is because I don't socialize. I don't really have the chance to socialize though and I'm not on social media. I don't think people other than my elderly mother even know I exist.

>how the fuck do you want to find for a partner if you aren't going out?
I don't want to find a partner.
I'm lonely sure, but I like being single and I don't give a shit about sex anymore.

Why do you assume I want a partner in the first place? Are you a retard?
>Facebook/Instagram filename
Ah, well that answers that question then.

I found a partner here and had sex. Finding another loser weirdo here, is my only hope.

I don't know what to say to any woman. >Hello, I am single for 10 years, will you be my gf