What makes a man lovable/Fuckable

What makes a man lovable/Fuckable

Attached: 1FBD2F4D-A533-41EA-93A9-F30ED5BF64CF.jpg (1242x1230, 792.89K)

Femanon here
>Big dick
>Chiseled body
>Tall
>Perfect face
>Not bald or balding
>Makes 6 figures
>Lives in property that will increase in value
>Has a good car, preferrably more than one though
>High social status
>Never wears the same outfit twice
But personality is the most important thing :)

Yeah thats funny. Good one

>What makes a man lovable/Fuckable
A woman wants a man to go first.
A woman wants a man to be her rock - he should know who he is first, and then she fills in the space that remains.
She doesn't like when he just waits around for her to do something or for her to tell him what to be; then she has no space to fill.

It doesn't matter what your shape is, it only matters that you have one. Women do not know what shape they want ahead of time, just like you don't know what music you like will sound like ahead of time. They only know it when they see it, so your job is to show them it.

Women like a shape with detail.
>I like vidya.
is a shape, but it has no detail, so it is repulsive. Which vidya? Why? What's something interesting about it? Women want these questions answered, but they won't ask you the question because when they go first they feel naked and alone, you aren't a rock, you aren't there first, you aren't stable, you have no shape.

>I play Pikmin Bloom. It's a silly game which makes flowers bloom when it counts your steps. It's incentive to go on a walk each day.
This is the same shape, "I like vidya", but it has detail. Women love detail. Women respond to detail. Detail makes them tingle. And tingles make you fuckable.

Attached: kzstu-art-waterfall-small.jpg (960x724, 222.22K)

being confident
left- confident
right- not confident

Attached: 56676523.jpg (788x688, 77.31K)

Just bee yourself and give 'er a firm handshake and lace up her strap-on.

Attached: 1659521958915.jpg (324x412, 58.38K)

actually valuable insight on Any Forums
this thread will die imminently

looks, mainly facial features, height, and skin color

I respect your honestly.

Kill yourself unironically. You want a tall, hot man first and foremost, this is just pseud drivel to validate your ego and to make you feel less shallow. None of this retarded shit matters to you if a man is 5'6 or below average looking. Fuck off and die.

No woman cares about "detail" and even fi she does, being above average height and good looking are prerequisites.

woow you are such a profound intellectual, though i do wonder what happens when an interesting guy comes along but is 5'4 or balding? kek your entire philosophy falls apart then, youre trying os hard to pretend to not be materialistic but everyone sees through the bullshit. what makes you tingle more than a man playing pikmin (fucking kek) is a guy who is 6ft tall and jacked. why do you have to lie though? this is so slimy and disingenuous it makes me want to puke. its in your nature to be chadsexual and want a genetically perfect man out of your league, but its not in your nature to lie about it and virtue signal.

only men can be attracted to personality and ""detail""

>You want a tall, hot man first and foremost
>what makes you tingle more than a man playing pikmin
1. My speech patterns instantly give me away as a man so the fact that y'all think any woman talks like I do shows that y'all know nothing about women and need to sit down, shut up, and take my advice.

>if a man is 5'6
>when an interesting guy comes along but is 5'4
5'6 is a number and if y'all knew anything about women y'all would know that women do not understand numbers. The only thing women understand is feelings. They want to feel safe with you. They want to feel that you are bigger than them and will protect them. You can be 6'6 if she feels you can't defend her she's gone.

Case in point: Putin is a tiny manlet. But y'all wouldn't know that because y'alls' retarded women brains are shit with numbers. Putin feels tall to y'all, so he is tall. That's exactly how women work.

>his wife is only with him because he's the president
P.S. I know y'all are too lazy and stupid to research this for yourself so I'll let you know up front - he married and had kids when he was still a nobody low-level agent in germany. He took judo and knew how to defend himself and his family. So should you.

P.P.S. If you had the stamina to read this far I'll give you something actually useful. Remember earlier how I said women are bad with numbers? That means never tell a woman a number about yourself before you meet her, especially height. If she asks, lie.

Attached: putin-heels.jpg (474x350, 18.39K)

>being confident
>left- confident
>right- not confident
Left - outside, natural lighting, combed hair, photo taken at angle
Right - inside, unnatural lighting, uncombed hair, photo taken straight on

Fix those things and you'll pull.

>actually valuable insight on Any Forums
It's from iro, thread 25135. Say hello.

Attached: pose-1.jpg (600x450, 43.82K)

as for me
>wide shoulders
>bit of hair but not apemode
>warm skin
>muscular but not chiseled
>clean

WTF is warm skin you want Iranian man?
Interesting are you a woman. Also shold I just go to women and say yes I love cars because it gose vroom vroom and fast owo?

ive got 20 bucks on this guy being a virgin

>ive got 20 bucks on this guy being a virgin
I'm not married with children, if that's your question.

>Also shold I just go to women and say yes I love cars because it gose vroom vroom and fast owo?
Getting warmer.

Attached: projective-receptive.png (500x566, 147.97K)

>I'm not married with children, if that's your question.
user my question was pretty unambiguous

>user my question was pretty unambiguous
My answer was pretty unambiguous too, but since subtlety is lost on you I'll spell it out for you - losing virginity with a woman is easier than marrying and having children with her, and therefore less of a qualification for giving advice.

Attached: gf-outplayed.png (2106x1500, 419.57K)

unironically big dick only. earth shattering piv orgasms induce the biggest oxytocin release in women. great sex will halo every other one of your attributes

user just fyi making unnecessarily convoluted statements does not make you smart or correct, or any less of a virgin

Marrying and having kids is easier than getting laid. Women control sex men control Relationships. There are tons of women throwing themselves at any medium value man for kids.

Already having a girlfriend.