I bought my son tickets to Raw for his birthday and I still protect the business in front of him

I bought my son tickets to Raw for his birthday and I still protect the business in front of him.

Attached: 1659813474022039.jpg (1242x1130, 562.01K)

Based. Don't let him watch gAyEW or else he'll become a tranny.

take my updoot very wholesome chungus

(unironically though that is based)

id shoot HEEM your son

mmmm

my 8 year old nephew walked in on me watching the royal rumble 4 years ago during a family dinner and told me wrestling was fake so i picked that lil bitch up by the neck and chokeslammed him neck first through the glass coffee table neck first and asked if it felt fake. little fucker had to get surgery on his spine and double digit stitches for the lacerations and my sister no longer speaks with me but dammit i protected the business and taught him not to take the performers sacrifices for granted

Attached: dimwit.jpg (1625x917, 94.97K)

ya see user, in this business kids like you don't make it...

Attached: hunter.png (630x520, 95.4K)

you are based. a little boy came up to me once in the mall in my Austin 3:16 shirt and told me wrestling was fake and I slapped him right inthe ear as hard as I could then his dad came up and swung at me but i did a cartwheel and smacked him in the fucking face as hard as I could and then i said DOES THAT FEEL FAKE? HUH? Then I picked up the dad by the collar and punched him again right in the fucking nose and broke it square in the nose and I said THAT FEEL FUCKIN FAKE TO YOU? and then i had to go fast because i was very loud

Based dad.

I got in to a fight in primary school and stomped with my punches

My son's turning 22 I should add

I took my daughter to Smackdown when she was 8, that 10 years ago. Can't believe she's an adult now, I feel old as fuck. I'm only 32 but still.

Attached: old.png (500x444, 218.66K)

kek, I used an STFU in a fight.

you had a kid at 14? damn nigga. did you get a girl pregnant your first time? lmao.

Attached: kve.jpg (267x267, 19.65K)

I feel you bro. My son just started high school this year. Thought going to Raw on the same day as bday would be a good gift last time we went was 4th grade.

>did you get a girl pregnant your first time?
Nah, we had been doing it for a while. 4th or 5th time, I don't know, hard to tell. But yes I was 14 when my daughter was born.

sir can i marry your daughter i am not a nigger

If you ever want me to take your son to shows cause you’re busy let me know. I’ll also take lots of pics of him and make sure i document everything (i have a background in photography). Definitely will show him an amazing time :)

White Trash itt

Sounds dope brother.
You've never been banned from NXT right? That's his favorite he loves Gigi and Bron

>4th or 5th time
damn thats tough