User, are you in love with any of the posters here? if so, who and why? confess your love!

user, are you in love with any of the posters here? if so, who and why? confess your love!

Attached: 09876545678987654356789864321234567.jpg (563x649, 112.4K)

Iris but I'm too nervous to actually talk to her

>tfw no robot gf who is secretly in love with me and refreshes the board constantly looking for my greentexts because she thinks I'm actually writing them about her except I'm not and I don't even know that she exists but if I did it probably still wouldn't work out

you wrote here yesterday, right?
i'm sick of your nonsense, user. get outta here! scram!

>you wrote here yesterday, right?
I dont think so I dont usually confess my love in these kinds of threads. I wouldnt be surprised if another user was in love with her though she deserves it for being so amazing

well they wrote the exact same thing but i hope you can get with your r9k waifu

>tfw no gf who secretly loves me but she's a tsundere so she tries to kick me out but if left she would be miserable so I stay even though she's mean to me because I hope that one day she breaks out of her tsuntsun phase and becomes deredere

You would miss me desu

No every poster here is ugly as fuck i want them all dead

>are you in love with any of the posters here?
yes. myself.
i'm the only one who can and would love me. i know how inssufferable I can be, but I have to push myself to be better for myself

Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself

> i'm the only one who can and would love me.
not true i told u, u are my spiritual bf now.

Youre such a STUPID BITCH I WANT TO POUR ACID ON YOUR STUPID UGLY FACE KILL YOURSELF KILLYURSELG KILL YOURSELF

>tfw no gf who tells me to kill myself but she really means that shes struggling and needs help so i pay more attention to her to help her get through the bad times but she never appreciates it and eventually leaves me but in a stroke of karmic retribution a car hits her but in a plot twist she had a brain tumor and the car hitting her knocked it out of her head and we get back together and shes always nice to me from then on

do u truly want to acid attack me

Thank you user but it wont happen she is too good for me and I dont talk to her anyways

seems like some anons forgot to take their meds today!

Attached: 3908c288237245e7ad5cecb288a8c4d2.jpg (553x800, 61.37K)

I DONT NEED YOUR HELP i want to fucking hurt someone so bad i want to cry and yell i fucking hate everyonr
i wish everyone gets AIDS

Ur so ugly

>spiritual bf
this is like buying a smart fridge. why

Yeah but she rarely posts afaik, only when she's feeling low for the most part. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T FEEL BAD OVER NO K TODAY AND JUST BEE URSELF!

Attached: 165089547.jpg (750x966, 116.95K)

just talk to her. people like different things so the stick you measure yourself by is not the stick shes measuring you by
>implying what I'm doing is mentally abnormal
I am having fun writing unique feels while waiting for anons to post interesting stories. I am as mentally healthy as anyone on this board could ever hope to be
>tfw no gf who flies into a rage at the drop of a hat and lusts for blood because her brain dont work too good but i just comfort her while she gnashes her teeth against the imaginary enemies she produces in her mind until she falls asleep exhausted and spent and the calendar turns over and i get a little older and the lines on face get deeper from stress and i wonder how this will ever resolve

That's mean,user :(

but our spirits? they are not ugly as one and that will forever be our final form, together as one and whole.
i would never buy a smart fridge or really know enough about them to say anything other than that , thank u
next acid attack vitcim

>next acid attack vitcim

No please it burns.

Magic 8ball says: very doubtful

Attached: 098765432143256789.jpg (319x497, 28.12K)

>really know enough about them to say anything
i meant as in useless and dumb

FUCKING STOP IT ohhurdr tfw no abusive gf fuck off fuckoff i will make you cry i will ruin your life i hate you so much

Youre sad because its true

Blahblah spirits
Can you get sex with ur spiritual enlightenment no
SHUT THE FUCK UP

if i lived in whatever nasty little shit hole u reside in, in every life u would forever and always be my highest priority on the acid attack victim list. you are repulsive.
thank u, we are harmonious and in agreement
idk is it working yet huh

I HATE EVERYONE SO MUCH I WANT TO murder AND STRANGLE SOMEONE WITH A WIRE IWANT TO STAB SOMEONE IN THE EYE WITH A NAIL FILE

>tfw no gf who keep consulting a very obviously broken magic 8ball and it leads her astray of truth at every opportunity
I just don't want to do my coursework because it's boring
>tfw no gf who tries to abuse me but i recognize her for the psychopath she is and i dump her immediately because life is too short to waste time on people like that but she goes to therapy and she works on herself and she comes back and apologizes and i debate it but i decide to give her a second chance because there was something there once even if its not there now and i let her into my life and she immediately reverts to her old ways so i kick her to curb for good because being alone is better than being miserable

>Youre sad because its true

Yeah you're right :( But you don't have to be mean for no reason!!!

Smh what did I ever do to you

please seek help, user! this is not normal or healthy thinking
Magic 8ball says: my sources say no

Attached: 0980765463524124323547.jpg (976x1080, 211.35K)

i want to cum inside every femanon',"s throat .

>tfw no gf who tries to gaslight me into thinking that im memetally ill and i start to doubt my sanity but luckily my tulpa friend pulls me back from the edge and i realize whats going on and dump her to find a nicer gf who doesnt gaslight me