I miss u lulu :(

i miss u lulu :(
i wish you weren't so insecure that you felt the need to completely nuke your presence online
i wish i could have gotten to know you more

Attached: if only.jpg (500x500, 44.12K)

Cute couple! I'm glad nothing bad ever happened to incelcore

alright give me the rundown, what happened to the asian with a mullet?

Unironically what happened two these two? I only know negative xp, idk who the girl is or what happened with her

idk I just posted the image because it encapsulated how I currently feel about the situation I just described

Shooter don't do incelcore anymore...

yeah he does, he just sperged on twitter about not wanting the genre to be called incelcore despite literally calling himself "school shooter" when he started out. the music's the same, he just doesn't like the connotation I guess

Yeah that last Curta'n Wall knock off album, Gamer 3, ain't it chief

that's his gf, people were upset by that. the other part is not related but it's all cringe kid stuff.

take the hot leather pill guys....

Attached: 134081350813.jpg (1163x654, 44.22K)

is that really hot leather?

yeah and its ravens nasty std ridden ass beside him

>Unironically what happened two these two? I only know negative xp, idk who the girl is or what happened with her
That's his fat girlfriend Clare
After they got engaged she started running his twitter account to cancel all the associated musicians she didn't like. She then convinced Shooter to make a "girl squad" which is like the female division of incelcore. Nobody cared about it.
After this fiasco and the failure of his album Gamer 3 he deleted his twitter page and started releasing music exclusively for Patreon

Attached: NPX.png (542x450, 96.34K)

idk who raven is, quick rundown?

good lord that's fucking pathetic. I liked gamer 3 but the behavior you just described is abhorrent wtf

Raven is the girl who organized the first incelcore concerts.
She was engaged with Hot Leather but left him for the musician Greens on Toast when they still lived together. She started fucking her new boyfriend while Hot Leather still lived in the house, basically turning his life into a NTR manga. She also used to be a stripper and had an onlyfans page that leaked

wow women literally ruin everything huh

>The downfall of Shooter & clones was caused because some bitch got involved

Pussy is so powerful it even corroded the ones that sing against it

This is what happens whenever women are allowed to enter a boys' club

didnt she date frank hassle as well?

She didn't but he attended the events she organized

It's sad. He got some vagina and suddenly he's changing his style and saying that all his old songs we like suck.

Goddammit. I literally just fucking found negative xp yesterday on while riding the train. Why do women?