Boys have it so easy

boys have it so easy
everyone just accepts them for who they are
they aren't expected to wear makeup or be cute, they have tons more possibilities and way less comeptition. when they feel sad they have all their friends (and even girls) cheer them up. they can have niche hobbies and don't have to worry about being made fun of
all the cute boys are taken by sluts and i get none
i dont even want chad im still a virgin, i just want the perfect guy to love and cuddle

Attached: 1659491304725.jpg (764x900, 84.02K)

>blah blah blah
fuck off incel maggot not reading your larp

Post location. Virgin x Virgin!

just be a tomboy
silly female

>i dont even want chad im still a virgin, i just want the perfect guy to love and cuddle
Standards are too high. Best I can do for you is a balding Indian man who works minimum wage. It's alright, he has a heart of gold.

please tell me this is a joke. im about to pop a blood vessel

grills have it so easy
Everyone just accepts them for who they are
They aren't expected to be stoic, Lead constantly, carry the conversation, be a handyman, be a good lay, be funny, keep things interesting. When they feel sad they always have an orbiter or friendzoner who will be their emotion tampon.
They can have no personality and still land a guy
all the cute girls are taken by chads and brads and I get none.
I don't even want stacy, I just want a caring, warm woman that I can express my emotions and fears to, and vice versa

stop caring
it's all you have to do
go with the flow

im scared to meet anyone from here chances are they're going to hurt me
i know the perfect guy is out there, somewhere
why would it be a joke im venting my frustrations here
i hope you find the perfect girl for you user. you clearly need it

Shut the fuck up, you fucking hole

>you clearly need it
welp. You're not wrong.
I hope you find someone respectable as well.

>why would it be a joke
there will always be men attracted to even the ugliest of women. wear no makeup and nothing changes. have the most autistic hobbies and nothing changes. be a depressed slob that never leaves her room and nothing changes. nobody cares about how sad a man is. boohoo, you have to put on makeup when you go outside to feel better about yourself. we have to put on a socially acceptable mask whenever interacting with another human being, or else we're deemed useless as entire human beings. you will always have a use. words cannot express how much i hate you

Damn, it was easy and I failed to do it for 25 years. I must be retarded :/

I'm not gonna hurt you... I wanna embrace you.

I want to become one with you.

Shit bait
Fuck you niggers falling for this

not bait
stop being a rude incel

This isn't bait user. Women are legitimately this retarded.

hey... i'm apparently cute but no one cheers me up when i'm sad because i became friendless from isolating myself due to bad life events. i'm also a kind virgin that wouldn't hurt a fly and just want wholesome love and to enjoy life together and have fun
but i get none

Attached: 1654398543.png (720x542, 354.95K)

i don't know what men you look up to but it's sure not most men

this is flagrant bait but I'm still internalizing this as further proof that foids can't be robots

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 260.13K)

You are unironically responding to these comments, very obvious larp unless your mentally ill.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE FELL FOR IT! HE FELL FOR IT AGAIN!
AHAHAHAHA YO OP, YOU CAN DROP THE ACT, WE GOT HIM LOOK AT THIS VIRGIN LOSER HE THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING TO A REAL GIRL BAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh man, good times op, you destroyed that freak

Attached: stock-photo-laughing-young-people-pointing-at-you-150771269.jpg (1500x894, 458.17K)

Wow I almost feel bad, such an innocent retarded soul.