This shows how far behind the west really is

This shows how far behind the west really is

Attached: E763FDE0-7854-4A82-A1BB-76B468BF079F.jpg (750x729, 425.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd punch you in the head if you whipped out a dick and I thought you were a girl. You'd have two purple heads.

>98% of straight men are straight

Attached: what-a-twist.gif (300x219, 290K)

This is a fake account that is making false flags for shills like you to create strawmen.

>98%!!
The normies are with us on this Viva la revolution baby

Attached: FB_IMG_1658140583051.jpg (960x892, 50.22K)

also, the fucking sized cocks are the cherry on top.

So, straight men can't have a preference? God forbid people from having preferences, holy shit.
>98% of straight men refuse to do something homosexual men do
Surprise, surprise. Let trannies do whatever they want, but they are not entitled to anything just because of being a minority

If you see someone as what they like to be seen is a question of respect. It is possible to get in love with a trans person and as soon as you are into a romantically relationship, you will see it does not matter. What is homosexual and what not is just a construct made up by our conservative society

Obvious troll account retard.

It does not matter, the issue is still a thing
You can easily see it in this thread

>You'd have two purple heads.
kek

>pajeet dick is the smallest
>black dick is the largest
Glad at least trannies know how things work

I beat my meat to hardcore futa on male hentai daily, own multiple dragon dildoes, and even i wouldn't touch a trannys dick with a 10 foot pole

>you can see people getting themselves upset over a strawman in this thread therefore it is a real problem

The state of smooth brain internet,

But why?
Imagine you are in love with a girl and she refuses your love just because you have a dick. Does that feel nice?

Shut the fuck up
If they don't like dick, they don't like dick

Is it not a issue in your mind?
I do not believe the issue i am making you all conscious about is a real problem

Bro I and other people are not going to lie to themselves about what they're seeing

Clown world where lying to someone is a sIgN oF rEsPeCt

Did you forget to greentxt some of that?

> The west is behind
Feel free to move to Pakistan ;)
They're waiting for ya

Well yeah I don't really need monkeypox

KEK I didn't even really look at it until you said something

fucking jews

Thats called falling in love with a lesbian.

>tfw this has happened to me like 4 times

Attached: 1457357072798.jpg (599x563, 73.97K)

> It's just a dick teehee
Do you not understand stand how sex wor--
No, of course not. Lol. Silly me.

Just because other countries have bigger issues we should not start to ignore ours

You are missing the point. I can see a trannie as whatever they want to be (due to respect, as you mention) and that's fine. But if my preference is to not suck pp I won't do it. No social constructs, no nothing. I can choose to dislike something (for whatever reason it might be). If you are a person with a feminine pp, let it be known beforehand, if the other person doesn't want to suck it then let them be, and this doesn't apply only to no-conventionally-gendered couples. Can you define what does it mean to be straight?

holy shit are you really saying lesbians dont have the right to refuse to suck penises

back to r*ddit fuck face

Ok bro chill I don't like them either but twisting their words like that is just you being hateful.

That ain't what they said.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw theres even a weezer song about it