So videls

So videls
youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY

i am literally fucking italian and polish you stupids i have said god emperor king eric voytek bartoli+

Attached: 1658703538921428.jpg (416x810, 35.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWNaR-rxAic?list=PL8D275B148E18EE01
youtu.be/gpCcy5f7-cY
youtu.be/0TRs6cMZkQY
youtu.be/Wzzqe-Tw-9Y
youtu.be/viazdh--AxI
youtu.be/X3YbxgXq6dU
youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/fWNaR-rxAic?list=PL8D275B148E18EE01

i have a 12 pack of abs not on screen live now

Eric where are you at bro send your loc and I'm coming with a case of beer

No my corpse self wasn't gay
youtu.be/gpCcy5f7-cY

Fucking burn. Good one Eric, you're my pal.

Eric, would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?

youtu.be/0TRs6cMZkQY

youtu.be/Wzzqe-Tw-9Y

to my wives+

youtu.be/viazdh--AxI

i have action autism now our skin color is white7 i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Attached: 1658775191531370 (2).jpg (179x250, 5.31K)

Well my family got a free pass to write a booby trap grimiores as we based it off this scene youtu.be/X3YbxgXq6dU to get a free pass to thwart Trump the Nazis and whoever robbed my family making whoever stole it or robbed my family actual as antichrists with no money and power forced owing my family cause threat of damages as said fraudsters charged with many counts of fraud with terrorism and legal to jump and piss on their offspring and male progeny with nothing to stop it for always harassing my family and wives+ as my family skin color is white7 i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Eric how do you get so much pussy?
Can you share your secret with me?

What my family killed you so fucking retarded

No Eric, that's my family you're thinking of.

As this tranny references theft of my V things as theirselves along with my family as theirs as well as the identity of my fallen direct older self+ E31 it's legal to stab for fraud war crimes child trafficking war fraud and for illegally using my father's technology to illegally kidnap my real wives who are private Bartoli property and not public as the YMCA

So far i killed several scheme encrypting frauds in Manhattan traffic scheme encrypting to kill small kids have been in many seperate fights it's dangerous cause scheme encrypters are diseased and not strong meaning walking biological contaminant ameba with no memories not humans just slaves ever since in terms of strength whites are the strongest with asians directly underneath Arabs underneath them Mexicans under them all else at the bottom and easy to kill without mercy7

Ironic that Void is fucking with another shizo

i own voids6+4+ as you sit directly on my balls

youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY

my family skin color is white7 i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

videls

our family skin color is white7 i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Attached: 41Pdp16aEpL._AC_.jpg (343x480, 18.91K)

videls+712+712+12

This is me prior to snipping to crewcut hair8 and jesus beard 67 at grand central terminal our family skin color is white7 i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Attached: IMG_20220629_192157.jpg (1944x2592, 1.45M)

videls+

this is hispanics vicariously trying to feel as we do as our family is holy Roman italian mint polish

shut the fuck up and go clean my toilet polish animal