What do you put on rice?

i like avocado and sriracha with my rice but it is too expensive so i want more ideas, onions sauce is kinda rancid

Attached: 1644810312792.png (720x626, 301.02K)

Lemon juice.

You're welcome.

Little bit of onions sauce with

Lemon Juice

sounds amazing

Lentils
t. Brown

sesame oil, onions sauce, fried seaweed (korean stuff)

Well played site. Meant s o y sauce but I presume you in the title meant the same?

chopped onions are actually a pretty good thing to put in rice. ess oh why sauce, on the other hand, is not a good thing to put on rice, or anything else for that matter, it tastes like nothing but salt.

yeah i did lol

ty
what about seasoning?
i liked sesame oil too but got tired of it after a few months

I have tried the following:
Garlic
Bell pepper (is that the correct name?)
Corn
Onion
Leek

Tomato is always good with rice

drop a garlic bulb into a pan, close the lid and shake really hard, it will fall apart and the garlic cloves will be mostly dehusked

chop the cloves into little bits, then put them on your plate, crush them with the side of the knife, add a little salt and some olive oil and let them sit for a while, the salt will draw out garlic juice which will mix with the oil

add basil, sage, smoked paprika or whatever other seasonings, pour this onto the rice

soft boil eggs then pour out the egg yolk onto the rice, much more flavorful than egg fried rice

I tried spaghetti sauce on rice recently and really liked it.

Attached: 1657643665440.jpg (800x450, 72.44K)

Cook lentils with garlic, ginger and cumin seeds. Add chilli flakes if you want heat, turmeric for colour (it gets into your clothes so avoid if you don't want to smell like curry)

>I tried spaghetti sauce on rice recently and really liked it.

Yeah, some really cheap Prego sauce on white rice is surprisingly good.

Just look up basic recipes on youtube dumb bastards

Beans and collard greens

Try omurice, really easy
>Sautee onions and garlic in oil
>Add tomato paste
>Add leftover rice
>Add ketchup and onions sauce
>Mix it all up

And that's it

noiceeee orig

Runny egg yolk over rice is my go-to.
Tried hummus + rice the other day and that was surprisingly decent. Then again, I'd eat hummus with almost anything.

Chicken breast, spinach, 50% water 50% pickle vinegar mixture, a little bit of salt, pepper and basil.

Attached: 1659481992568.jpg (1080x1080, 755.18K)

I don't know why i said water when i meant to say chicken bone broth and pickle vinegar.

So y oi oi