Cyber stalking robots is and will always be a socially unacceptable pastime...

cyber stalking robots is and will always be a socially unacceptable pastime. they (the robos) make it difficult on purpose to avoid and deflect the real truth of why they choose to be celibate. the truth meaning they are actually homosexuals. its time to come clean.

Attached: 91.jpg (750x1072, 252.97K)

>choose to be celibate
Na senpai. Am ugly, smol, and socially retarded

>smol
are u sure ur not on hrt

Attached: what the cuck.jpg (535x535, 115.43K)

I admit it.. I'm gay for the pusi. I want to ram my cocko into their pothole and fill it with my slime.

i also love u actually u are so consisntet

Attached: vat.jpg (720x740, 270.27K)

Ha ha.
>just troon out.
Kys

>tfw no socially unacceptable robot gf who cyber stalks me

no lover i was asking if u were in it bc u said smol.. why is everyone so bad at reading comprehension on here
its too good thank u

Attached: baileeee.jpg (551x456, 123.21K)

You're about to get this big socko's cocko if you keep talking to me like this, wacko.

Attached: 1659476557113.jpg (253x625, 60.38K)

>its too good thank u

>asking if u were bc u said smol
Saying ahort summons that stupid witch roleplayer who thinks all short people should be killed
>so bad at reading comprehension
Again, socially retarded.
>lover
Why tho?

this is a psyop bros dont fall for it. the trannies have snuck into our board and they want to convert the weaker robots into fembots!!!! for the last few days I noticed such behaviors from our so call "brothers" they aint no brothers of mine they're trying to turn us into girls aaaaaaa

>cyber stalking
how, we're anonymous because we're not rancid attentionwhores who inevitably end up leaking personal deets once the (you)s dry up
no, the teenage faggots you talk to on pozcord don't count as robots

Attached: y5tx2bvoaad91.jpg (640x627, 121.66K)

sock monkey id true chad.. i want u to forever talk to me.. me and u? we are together and harmonious as one in this thread as all of us now are one. thank u..
i did not understand any of this but loveeer.. u are always here u are peace and home.
mashallah brother go forth and steadfast strong
not true false flag narrative

Attached: cooking up.jpg (400x576, 156.97K)

are you english second language or do you have the broke brains? no offenses meaning!

no to both at the same time

Attached: isly .jpg (750x855, 331.87K)

you do talk like you got the bad brain you just giggling with us then

I'm a solid 2/10 and 5'5" so thats why

>not true
you've already posted your body, whore
do you really think your face will last long after the tards here get bored of the 10 images you have saved from manga you've never read?

>cyber stalking robots is and will always be a socially unacceptable pastime
Can you cyber stalk me please?

Someone's back from Discordfagging.

Attached: 6oq3d9.jpg (500x506, 60.66K)

Why don't you get a bf and stop shitting up our board?