I want as many autistic people as possible to know that there's about as much autistic women as there's autistic men

I want as many autistic people as possible to know that there's about as much autistic women as there's autistic men.

With more and more woman being classified as autistic, finding an autistic GF will get much easier due to double empathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZesfT0dND3c

Attached: Autistic girls aren't real, they can't hurt you.png (1013x569, 328.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KV4kS7GIIfc
youtube.com/watch?v=ms_Vu_S_leY
youtu.be/BP0B2ydflMc
youtube.com/watch?v=sm5e-zZ5ic0
researchgate.net/publication/341523903_Autistic_peer-to-peer_information_transfer_is_highly_effective
healthline.com/health/autism/nonverbal-autism#symptoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

females can't be autistic because autism is an affliction of the soul, which w*men do not have

>finding an autistic GF will get much easier
Not really. Feminine autism isn't viewed as a detriment to their character. Women being reserved, quirky, and quiet is actually a desirable trait.

The same behavior in males is seen as weakness and almost effeminate. If you aren't a gregarious socially-outgoing male it's assumed that something is wrong with you.

I can tell you've never suffered being in the presence of an autistic woman.
Watch the show Dating On The Spectrum and you'll see what autistic women are really like.

>Watch the show Dating On The Spectrum and you'll see what autistic women are really like.
>Reality tv is real life
Please mix bleach and ammonia when cleaning your toilet, retard

If I posted a Twitter screenshot of an attractive woman saying men with dicks below 8 inches are worthless and there was a whole thread filled with people raging about how literally every woman had the same opinion because of the one post on Twitter, would you also tell people that Twitter isn't reality?

Autistic women are desired by autistic men but autistic men are not desired by autistic women, or any women for that matter

Female and male autism does not present the same. The least functional female autists are about as functional as the most functional non-autistic robots.
There is likely not a single Any Forums poster who is a male autist because "high-functioning" means "constant drool, twisted neck, deformed face, can learn sign language to compensate for not being able to actually speak, must constantly spin in a circle while making high-pitch screeches".
"High-functioning autism" is defined as an autist with an IQ of above 70, by the way.
Note that dyslexia is considered an 'autism-spectrum disorder' nowadays. "Autistic" and "autism-spectrum" do not mean the same thing.
This video shows an extremely high-functioning autist, he is so high-functioning he might actually be misdiagnosed and have retardation instead rather than autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=KV4kS7GIIfc
Here is an average high-functioning autist, non-verbal version
youtube.com/watch?v=ms_Vu_S_leY
Here is a high-function version of what is called 'stimming', or self-stimulation.
youtu.be/BP0B2ydflMc
This behavior continues into adulthood and is usually triggered unprompted, i.e. without anything happening.

I know a lot about true autism because I was a summer camp manager at the only place in a 100 miles radius that accepted autistic people (while the camp was aimed at user-autistic kids, we had autistic adults).

Of course, the problem is that every woman says that all the time everywhere. See the distinction?
For example, I saw a feature from CNN about adults with autism once. Except it didn't feature a single adult with autism, one had OCD, one was dyslexic, and the other one had down's syndrome.

I guess it's safe to assume you've never actually been around women

You can cope and seethe all you want, but not only will you forever be wrong about them, you are also wrong about me. Whatever helps you sleep at night though.

Those videos are terrifying. If I had an autistic child I'd put him up for adoption I'm not sacrficing my life and sanity dealing with that nonsense.

Those videos are of you.
Either that or you're ignoring what being autistic even is.

youtube.com/watch?v=sm5e-zZ5ic0

You're slowing down the creation of autistic civilizations so you can be lazy and contribute nothing but moral degeneracy.

Some evidence: researchgate.net/publication/341523903_Autistic_peer-to-peer_information_transfer_is_highly_effective

Congrats: you are falling for propaganda and have no clue what autism is or does.

Le projecter.
Do you even have one source that isn't anecdotal?

I have the entirety of the medical and scientific community. You have a literal disinfo meme video and a social media post about a peer-reviewed article published in Autism, that you are so retarded, you unironically mistook for a scientific publication, and doesn't have any bearing whatsoever with any of your arguments but instead reinforces mine (in layman's terms: a self-own).
It is hilarious that you say muh anecdote when you have never seen, heard, or interacted with an autistic person, have never seen, heard or interacted with a person who has interacted with such people as a class, such as psychiatrists, clinicians, or other professionals, have never even so much as read the very source which you claim supports your argument, when it does the opposite, yet deny multiple real-world facts presented to you directly, experience with many autistic individuals from first-hand, and second-hand reports of such interactions, along with the entirety of the psychiatric and medical field on the subject of autism.
But the cherry on top is really your hilariously anti-informative video. Just a complete riot!

>you unironically mistook for a scientific publication
It's shows an anecdote of autists just like yours.

>I have the entirety of the medical and scientific community
This is a troll thread. I will only respond to actual arguments and evidence from now on.

I gave you arguments and evidence, all you sent was outright abject lies.
I accept your surrender.

No you didn't. They were kind of retarded, but only 25-30 percent of autistic people are nonverbal from studies done in the 2000s. healthline.com/health/autism/nonverbal-autism#symptoms

Having known autistic people, I have zero interest in a relationship with one.

Fuck no, I'm not that mentally ill

>autism
As long as you juggle this NLP-neologism, you will never find real answers.

Attached: EM_SIFVU8AEHuwg.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 166.91K)

Thanks for demonstrating that you are illiterate. Keep on coping and seething, wannabe autist.