Bros, I don't think I'm gonna make it

Bros, I don't think I'm gonna make it.

I'm 24 and I still haven't gotten a gf. Going to the gym doesn't work. Talking to women about their interests doesn't work. I learned about some words from TikTok for foid interests and complimented this girl who I thought was "cottage core", and she just said I was obviously trying to relate to her. What should I do?

Pic attached is the only thing getting me through these days anymore.

Attached: newter.jpg (1125x1660, 1.46M)

Shes kinda hot. That being said kill yourself

>pic attached that is clearly a man

thats why i am bi now. im barely attracted to the male form at all its just a desire for companionship and intimacy in any form, been so long without

> Hasn't gotten gf
> 24
> Thinks entire life is revolved around his ability to attract females.

I say this from the bottom of my heart user, just hang yourself.

It seems that the ploblem is that you are not doing things genuinely. Going to the gym to get women, taking up hobbies to get women, studying dumb shit to get women, etc.

You already didn't make it if you didn't have a gf by like 16, you should have focused on something else a long time ago

Lmao you say that like guys who are successful with women don't do the same shit. My brother was a Chad in college and basically told me how everything he did was artificially constructed. So sick of normies trying to prop up just world fallacy. Literally the only things that matter are being good looking and socially smooth. Intent and morality is completely irrelevant to getting pussy.

dude I already told him to kill himself you need to lay off him. In fact I dont think he should kill himself anymore I think you should. Obviously his life does revolve around attracting females or else he wouldnt post this type of shit

Not a man. She is the cutest girl in the world user.

Get an estrogen prescription user you know you want to

Attached: 9E3D96A9-F56B-4948-9B64-48EB95888069.jpg (480x360, 49.79K)

Nah, that other user is correct. I look like absolute shit but I'm a genuine person and get more pussy than a toilet seat. If you're isolating time out of your life specifically to attract women, you're a buster.

>but I'm a genuine person
Or you're just extroverted, sociable, and socially smooth.

Not that user, but extroversion has nothing to do with it. I'm extroverted and sociable, yet have shit social skills, it's literally all about how you get energy. Plus people with those traits can be genuine too user.
Just world fallacy being true does not then conclude that everything else you said is true, as intent and morality often also dictate a persons action. You won't always get what you want or deserve, but doesn't mean you should give up and be fake.

I fucked her before lol her tits are huge but shes a roast her outie is grotesque

>uses foid unironically
>thinks he has a chance

You're just looking for buzzwords to assign to people. I don't really care what I am nor does anyone else. I just stand there and people talk to me. I genuinely listen to what they have to say and provide feedback if warranted. It forges bonds. Let me also reiterate, I look like complete dog shit.

Who is this lass? Image search isn't helping and looking up the filename just brings up fandom shit

>I just stand there and people talk to me
You are extroverted. Ironically buzzword is a buzzword.

newter chan. she selfposted here a couple times but shes more active on discord

Her name is Newter and shes a goddess amongst women. Some it feels like shes just a figment of my imagination until I remember the nights we spent together. I dont know how op even got a picture of her

this is a man radar is going off the charts with it