Z

>you support Putin and the Special Operation, right user?

Attached: 01D9AE0C-C44C-4F7C-8DBF-7BB706799F3C.jpg (1536x2048, 553.79K)

I don't know what any of what you just said means. I have no interest in third world politics. (-:

What a cozy pic, OP. I can well imagine seeing that across from me at a booth in Denny's at 4 in the morning, and I'm sobering up enough to realize that the girl I left the bar with is fatter than she seemed to be when I met her, but I'm still buzzed enough that I'm looking forward to emptying my seed into her when we get back to her apartment. I will fall asleep using her massive breasts as pillows, only to wake up 8 hours later, tired and hung-over, but happy.

Attached: 1636760110045.jpg (800x489, 99.98K)

Cheers bro, l'll drink to that

more like put-it-in and commence sexual copulation

Yes...unironically yes now I do anyway.

girl in pic is too fat. user, next time post a hot girl

your pussy is ukraine and my penis is the 100k men about to go in

I've said this before at work: I support whoever wins because might makes right.

Of course. Ukraine needs to be denazified.

Attached: 944876D2-40DE-4014-B230-0D11F699AD78.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

I support punching nazi's and that's what Putin is doing. Very very interesting how punching nazi's is not okay anymore.

>I understand where Putin is coming from, but I think it is unfortunate that the nasty political climate surrounding NATO and the Russian Federation have created an environment where war was a necessity.

>'clinks glass'
Ah, mammaries... uh, memories, I meant memories.

Attached: 1638166206649.jpg (633x640, 50.58K)

I fully support Russia and the liberation of Donetsk and Lugansk. 14000 dead over 8 years of fighting, insane abuse and mistreatment. Whatever happens they will never go back as the Ukrainian government has shown itself completely unworthy of ruling these people.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x640, 50.34K)

Cowbell Double G.

No I hate what Putin turned Russia into and how much Influence Chechens and other minorities have over Russian society
t.russiannazi

>"I'm glad he's doing what he's doing and I hope Russia keeps on going"
I can conveniently leave unsaid that I support it because watching their incompetent clown-show of an invasion is hilarious

this woman is ukrainian lol

The only influence they have is over Russian women. Otherwise their hands are pretty much tied

Russians should unironically be genocided en masse, i don't care if i'm a so-called "nazi" now.

Attached: file.png (257x604, 202.7K)

I think the only board here the mostly supports Ukraine is

I am Russian and I agree. With all the conversions and our women constantly marrying Muslim men, we are on the way to become Islamized. Might as well burn everything down and get colonized by Europeans. Everything is better than our shitskin Allies

You can be spared on the day of the rope, I know not all support your subhuman government, but you are only like a 5% minority

Your best bet is to flee as a refugee before Moscow is nuked