Has anyone ever convinced a woman to break up with her bf before...

has anyone ever convinced a woman to break up with her bf before? Just found out through facebook lurking that my soulmate twitch streamer is back dating her mod again and I'm having a panic attack. Maybe send her a message describing all the special nuances about her that I know he doesn't appreciate, and maybe write a short story about if they got married where their conversation/life seems really boring and depressing? Especially since he seems like Brian from Family Guy and I think only dated him since she has trust issues and worried her biological clock is ticking etc. Think she's in therapy now so hoping she realizes she can do better than him I.E. me, I'm just so upset lol

Attached: 20220721_011618.jpg (768x1024, 116.94K)

>has anyone ever convinced a woman to break up with her bf before?
yes, chad.

>simping for an egirl
I just want you to know this is exactly the reason zoomer women like older men.

>soulmate twitch streamer
Brother, you are so sad.

Attached: Gripen N(ig)G(er).jpg (1920x1320, 215.83K)

she's actually special though, I think most twitch women are boring as hell. I don't even enjoy her stream at all really, it's just a vehicle for trying to see actual parts of her personality, alongside reading her chat in other streams she watches where she's actually hilarious

yes and I regret it

the girl was not that thing and now i just found out that if she did this to him, she could do the same to me.

the boy turned gay after loosing his bf, and she was so "happy" with me that I think that I were the only one that treated she like a girl.

well he did cryptically tweet a few times about basically don't date sociopaths, people that take you for granted, I deserve better etc. when I think they broke up so maybe I dodged something there. But just honestly her personality and eyes and expressiveness, just never getting to experience that sexually is really upsetting to me, like her humor and how she probably moans it's just not fucking fair.

I think my best plan is to accurately and ruthlessly make fun of him if he does stream and she's in the chat, or if he streams say her mod seems like a cuck lol

either way she'll never be happy without me or create meaningful art so I win lol

really hope she breaks up with him again in a burst of manic confidence and then regrets it but he's done and I can dm her again hopefully a millionaire by that time and she will finally be my gf and wife

What a garbage thread. Kill yourself fag

>that my soulmate twitch streamer is back dating her mod again and I'm having a panic attack.

I do not think I have a reaction imagine laughing hard enough to convey how much im giggling now so I wont include one.

she will never create any art or feel any real happiness and will probably mess her kids up just like her mom messed her up, best case scenario is just to date a famous streamer or scientist she'd be jealous of or even better date a 50 viewer streamer and make her super successful and then she will see what she could have had while she languishes as a housewife

I get definite miscarriage vibes from her hopefully BEFORE any kind of marriage proposal/wedding so that would kind of be an ideal situation for her to permanetly break up with him then she wouldn't have that settle down and start a family thing as her emotional safety valve and would find my chaos more appealing especially after my crypto moons and I can offer her life in a farm palace. Don't really want to ever visit america let alone live there so I need to be mature and focus on being a millionaire first anyhow

> Maybe send her a message describing all the special nuances about her that I know he doesnt appreciate
Ah I miss that about my ex. Even tried breaking her and her bf up as well. Didnt work. Good luck OP.

This is the way to go OP. You gotta date better and make her jealous. Its my last Hail Mary shot with my ex and if it doesnt work then Im dating someone great anyways

thanks! I might just spend the next couple months marathoning all her vods and hope to find a rosetta stone to her psychology. Might even get in touch with a couple therapists and see if I can offer them $10K to give a full psychological evaluation of her, insecurities etc. and the best plan of action to woo her

might make a new account to date the 20 viewer British streamer she thinks is really cool, think I have a good insight into her psychology

she really does deserve her unhappiness, I hope they're both miserable together

>my soulmate twitch streamer is back dating her mod again and I'm having a panic attack.
Simp

Attached: 1637166547562.jpg (290x241, 15.86K)

she is actually special though

she can fuck right off by dismissing our connection and basically throwing me into the delusional simp/parasocial category. I'm glad she went through a huge public depression after, stupid fucking photoshoot, narcissistic retard I'm better off without her lol.

at least she's not pretending to have goals and that she's ever going to do anything with her life and talent, lol take the tradwife pill you fucking idiot

I think you are the human equivalent of a participation trophy.

I could become hitler if I wanted to