Male beauty standards

>be happy about yourself
>find Any Forums, post yourself on /soc/
>anons say you're ugly, too short, balding, old, dicklet, wrong eye tilt, wrong type of brow ridge etc etc
>some user posts "you're ugly. you're ugly." to all your posts for 2 days no matter what you say
>lose all confidence and become a delusional incel
>now when you go out you compare your height to all other men you encounter
>you look at your friends' hairlines hoping to see signs of balding
>every day you do facial muscle exercises to get an upward eye tilt
>sleep with a specialized pillow to prevent wrinkling
>use anti-aging cremes like a fucking woman
>make 10-20 threads about women, Tinder and Chad features per day
>start ridiculing other men to feel better about yourself

I love being a male in 2022. Meanwhile any mediocre flat chested woman gets a free pass and is considered perfect, enjoying having no insecurity whatsoever

Attached: 05f652a8376193dc4806d39861d66ff0.jpg (480x360, 10.76K)

If i ever have children they arent allowed to be online in a social scenario ever.

Millions of years
>men are smart and strong
>women are beautiful

The past couple of years
>men are the beautiful gender
>women are strong, smart and independent

>posting on /soc
no one feels bad for you. you did this to yourself by posting in rate threads. now you come to /r9k to blog and bitch about your poor decisions and honestly pathetic mentality.

Insecurity is catching. Every teenager these days is freaking out about "not looking perfect" because of social media.
Even girls, despite the fact that guys today would fuck a corpse.

All we want is truth. Truth is beauty. "Manlets" or gnomes and receding hairlines are the opposite of beauty.

Stop insulting truth beauty with your ugliness. Love yourself, but know what you are

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.02K)

>you did this to yourself by posting in rate threads

How about rating guys honestly instead? And no, your sour scrutiny is not "honesty". You'd give Chris Hemsworth an 8/10 on /soc/ you demoralizing fucks.

How tall are you? Do you actually look good? Don't talk about beauty if you're not beautiful.

>All we want is truth
>we

Who's we? As far as I know people hate your meaningless posts that make no sense.

My beauty is truth. Truth is the divine feminine and the light of love.

Your ugliness means you will never know love

Attached: 200.jpg (1240x2192, 555.69K)

>My beauty is truth. Truth is the divine feminine

So you're a tranny?
Say something original before I report you for being a bot. I've seen your posts for years now and they're all copies.

That anime fucking sucks.

Who are we? We are you. Namaste; "I salute the universe inside you." Separation is an illusion. You are not you but we. Not seeing this illusion is a source of your ugliness. More than your hairline and more than your height. Don't forget the height of your soul, gnome

Attached: d4orhiy-2a7e232a-b441-445d-9f4a-8eb24293bd86.png (604x1011, 364.91K)

>Genuinely believing the average woman isn't extremely insecure
So to be clear, you think that the average woman actually buys into the "all women are beautiful" thing and that that whole movement isn't just a cope of some particularly insecure women who deep down don't even believe the shit they screech about?

Reported for AI posting.

That doesn't even matter, Men have become the women in many aspects.

Fake intelligence cannot see real light. What you see as "artificial" is truth. Truth is love and light, but you will never know love

Attached: 1659202593703425.jpg (750x1062, 88.31K)

>love yourself
>you will not know love
You're even contradicting yourself. Good bye.

Attached: spam.png (988x548, 69.27K)

Your linear rationality is so stereotypically male. Do you hold contradictions in your being? Are you afraid of contradiction?

Attached: 1658837692660645.jpg (1080x1529, 727.79K)

This thread:
>almost 20 posts
>5 unique posters

Trolling outside Any Forums is prohibited to
I think that poster is purposely trolling

Self expression is not trolling. I am a witch; I am not a troll. You are simply so submerged in your masculinity, you lack the emotional intelligence to express yourself in ways other than becoming angry.

Abandon your masculinity and find a world of expression. Become fully human; not merely male

Attached: HD-wallpaper-anime-witch-girl-hat-gothic-black-dress-axe-long-hair-anime.jpg (800x450, 51.7K)

>Self expression

Ok so I should become unemployed so I can spend all day posting drawn witches and nonsensical text in male height threads on Any Forums? Sounds like a good way to live.

Yes. To not work is divine. Love yourself; love your autism.

To be autistic is to be soulful. Love your soul

Attached: tumblr_0e89b6bcd84a802ccaed40ac8f8ae8d6_8dbb7b67_540.jpg (540x405, 25.03K)

Didn't you say earlier that manlets should die or something?

Why are you using semicolons for dependent clauses?
I can tell you right now that you're not as smart as you think.

No. Your memory is wrong. I only wish for gnomes to know they are gnomes

Attached: 5d09cc6e439ff0004ed1e986a061c82f.jpg (736x1029, 86.62K)

But you're a gnome to.

>All we want is truth
ok.
you will never be a woman.

Attached: Troonjak.png (498x600, 411.99K)