Femanons

Femanons

You get your PERFECT boyfriend, but first you must take the virginity of one of your beta orbiters, or simply an unattractive virgin who'd gladly fuck any woman at this point.

>"But my ideal boyfriend would be an ugly virgin!"

I doubt that, femanon... But yeah would you?

Attached: bruh.jpg (418x555, 49.79K)

Would this perfect bf marry me and love me forever and be completely monogamous?

I dunno, 135 iq is pretty rare

Attached: 28BF1592-4C10-4076-98D4-52B96D96803A.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

kek
Originigi

eh not worth it. I can get "Chads" quite easily and my idea of perfect is actually imperfection.

my bf looks like this but better and i didnt have to fuck any guys before him. score!

Low quality, you can do better than that.

No, I'm staying far away from him and his funny games.

Tfw no ugly loyal virgin bf that will love me forever and start a family with me

there are no females on r9k

Add a rule that says she cant pressure the orbiter either meaning if he wants the sex to last long its gonna last long. Any attempt to force him to cum will be seen as breaking this.

my ideal boyfriend actually would be some average looking virgin

>loyal moid
An oxymoron. A moid is always settling, using you as a stepping stone for another younger, more attractive woman.

I can tell by the responses here. Just a bunch of closet faggot incels

i wish
thats how r9k should look like
except faggots
just incels

What happens if he is robo/cyborg that took the fit pill?

>Many such cases and still can't get laid.

this is actually true. i'm from an indian family and my brother is short, chubby and ugly. he got an arranged marriage to some rich girl who was his looksmatch and he basically used to own shares in her father's business. eventually, started his own business and he divorced her to marry a 10/10 tajik girl he met who is obviously only with him for his money. even my mom hates him but surprise surprise.... my dad and brothers treat him like a hero

i was willing to do that with a girl but she had a bodycount and i slowly lost interest, i think about her sometimes, had she not slept with several guys before me i'd be having kids rn

Attached: shocat.jpg (622x830, 104.11K)

Maybe she just had a better personality?

Post pics of his muscular adonis-sculptured body or I don't believe you

What if my beta orbiter is an attractive virgin and not an ugly one, thus being the ideal boyfriend

i have a few robot guy friends but they're not orbitters lol. i reach out to them and give them advice. so id take it but desu i wouldn't mind fucking them even if they're not orbitters. if they were closer by id probably do it easily for no bf.

You're delusional asf. Kek, 99% of chads have a 100+ body count by 20
Let me fly you out to me to fuck please