Why do fat guys always have gfs...

why do fat guys always have gfs? despite the meme that all incels are morbidly obese and guys who cant get a gf just need to work out and get a shower, every single stinking lard I have ever met has had a gf. Never once have I met an overweight incel.

Attached: p2z9fOx.jpg (650x593, 58.19K)

self-consciousness is what holds back the robot. fat lards are demonstrably not self-conscious (at least definitely not anywhere near as much as they are driven by endorphin-seeking)

Most incels are skeletors not fatasses.

I only know one fat bastard that has a gf but he's got shit tons of money and is very flashy with it (drives luxury car, wears expensive jewelry etc.), his gf will probably divorce rape him in the future as I highly doubt she's attracted to him physically.

>that shadow
Thread is meme bait

In the original meme the bf is fit. The poster complains about how girls go for guys who can't even dress properly or some dumb shit, but you can see he's a fatass from his shadow. Couldn't find it, but I saw it plenty of times.

I'm glad this wasn't just in my head. I lift weights autistically, on sarms, ripped because the sarms keep me at a low bf even when bulking. Yet, I'm still a robot. I go outside and all the women are with fat guys. I'm not short either (6'2). Im not even going to try to pretend to understand women.

How do you approach them?

when i see this, the chubby guy has a good paying job at least
or its a guy shes been with since high school who might have been hot then but got fat and she stays out of habit or whatever(cheating)

i notice a lot of the cute skinny nerdy types with fat guys. dont see girls flocking to the muscular guys.

if anyone out there wants to work out to get girls, dont. only do it if you need to, like jail, army, sports team

I don't approach. When I'm out, I just let things happen naturally. Conversations rarely go any further than friendly small talk.

This seems to be the case. I think it has done nothing but made me intimidating. It makes sense. Some tall muscular guy approaching you is going to put anyone on guard regardless of gender.

>I don't approach
Found your problem, lmfao. Don't cold approach randos, but do try to approach women if you want a gf. They won't come to you as you've seen. That is normal.

I mean my preference is I love my man with more meat (not obese) but that's just me. If he got fit and got abs I wouldn't think he's unattractive but I wouldn't freak out over it either I'd still find him attractive.

Id say before I was definitely staying away from gym bros when it came to dating maybe because I have a stereotype about them from when I was a shy artist in high school.

>there are tall shredded robots now...
Wtf is going on with the dating market?

Because they know how to enjoy themselves and people are attracted to that

how big was your father when he abandoned you?

I've been that fat guy, I was a little fat, not a human spheroid. I have been told that fat dudes have more "thrust" also I am black if that changes anything.

I love my dad and I still live with my parents, but to answer your question about his body he is on the chubbier side.

true in my experience. I got more attention as a fatty than now when I am lean

The issue with people here is more they're being socially maladjusted misogynists than it is their physical appearance. This is the unironic truth and final pill but you retards are afraid to swallow it

Bro, just be fat, bro.

I work out so I can beat up normies

Doesnt matter how fit i get i can never imagine a woman wanting to spend time with a boring sperg like me. They have so many options that are objectively better than me.

I've known open misogynists who never went more than 2 weeks without gfs. Most incels I've known were either feminists or indifferent.