I read his writings and now robot/incel philosophy disgusts me

I read his writings and now robot/incel philosophy disgusts me.

Attached: 1200px-Nietzsche187c.jpg (1200x1804, 410.86K)

Good. As it rightfully should. Incels/robots are half-men enslaved to their own resentment and ungrateful for the lives they have. Instead of doing their own thing and enjoying life, they would rather wallow in self pity and weakness. It is a pathetic will to power through victimhood.

>needing to read philosophy to understand why what people spew on Any Forums is garbage
ngmi.

heh, philosophy. stuff makes me puke.

Attached: 1639137801862.jpg (704x396, 41.32K)

Share your thoughts and conclusion with us user we wanna learn

Nietzsche was a retarded loser.

I probably had a higher IQ than him

I don't read any philosophy because I don't care about what others thought. Needing dead men to guide you through life is as pathetic as it gets

good, too bad most people here are to stupid to understand him.
The best part is only people whom are up to his standards are able to read his work.
poetic really
now read Carl Jung, careful he's final boss material.

Attached: Screenshot (24218).png (1366x768, 968.08K)

Thoughts on Camus, anone?

An copypasta explaining the difference between robot and incel: "We are robots not incels. Incels should be shot. Let me elaborate.
INCEL DOES NOT EQUATE TO VIRGIN.
I believe most of the people on here have forgotten what it really means to be a robot. Older robots mostly never identified as incels, and the word only became popular here after leddit shutdown some place on their site. "Incels" are a bunch of sex obsessed degenerate faggot coomer orbiters. We are first and foremost robots, something I class as a distinct identity, removed from the identity of incel. You may now probably be asking yourself what a robot is then, if not an incel? Well the definitions and differences between the two identities is explained thus:
Robots are male outcasts that are virgin, with EMPHASIS on one's nature as an outcast, although virginity and being male are still mandatory parts of robotdom.

Incels are involuntary celibates, basically an identity that is "I want sex, I can't have sex". Because of this, inceldom is inherently an identity tied to lack of sex. Tying the definition to a dichotomy(incel/volcel) allows the definition to be attacked very easily. A normalfag can say "You can't be an incel, unless someone is physically restraining you from having sex, simply because your beliefs or self/looks repulse people does not mean you don't have the ability to either change your beliefs or rape someone". Mind you, identifying as someone whose identity is tied to lack of sex is pathetic. Robots are outcasts, outsiders.

Robotdom does not have this flaw because it doesnt attach much of it's meaning to that dichotomy of voluntary/involuntary, but rather to it's outcast status. Robots instead claim that, their status as outcasts is coercive. Robots are in essence saying, "Yes, I'm choosing to suck your dick, but you're coercing me into that choice by pointing a gun at my head and telling me you are gonna shoot me if I don't". Coercion in this case is immoral."

can you give me a tl;dr?

one has nothing to do with the other. also, i don't care. you're dumb.

I'm curious on OP's thoughts as well. I haven't read Freddy N in a while, and their is sure a few angles OP could be thinking of.
Neichze's idea of "The Superman" is very much opposite of the of the incel/robot self defeating black pill pity party for 1 stuff.
Philosophy Isn't for the masses. You're probably not bright enough to get it and therefore resent it. That's a common response of simple folk.

Imo he's not exactly a philosopher, I think he said he doesn't consider himself a philosopher. He wrote a few books that are pretty much "there is no god, life has no meaning, none of this shit make sense, laugh your ass off at it", which I ultimately don't disagree with, it's just that he doesn't have a systematic approach and doesn't exactly analize morality, art, epistemology, ontology and so on.

Whoever feel in depression and managed to get out of it can come to this conclusion, they just havent figured out to leave this pit yet.

His writings are good but he was also a robot, I think he got friendzoned by a woman he proposed to, and was visiting brothels. Also schopenhauer, kierkegaard were struggling in relationships, and the former made an essay about why he hates women. I'm definitely not the bitter incel to cry on here, but I honestly think once you start to understand how the world functions you can't have normal relationships and participate in the faggotry that is modern society. Pic related young nietzsche looks like me to the point it's uncanny.

Attached: aRrM3NG_460s.jpg (460x345, 12.93K)

Nietzsche doesn't have to do anything with incels you stupid fucking faggot.

>robot/incel philosophy
le what

philosophers have talked for thousands of years, and literally nothing good has come from it. All you need is C.S Lewis and Sacred texts.

Lmao, philosophy is pointless. It's just either opiniated people who can't respect other lines of thinking or people using big words to state what we all know instinctually

what the fuck is "doing their own thing" mean here
why are you so quick to demonize

It means, sweetie... you consoooom and take ssris :)

as someone who's too much of a brainlet to read and comprehend philosophy (I tried), can you sum it up for me?

It's just be yourself and just stop caring because nothing matters in the end