An average male, could walk from Lisbon to Vladivostok without a single person approaching him...

An average male, could walk from Lisbon to Vladivostok without a single person approaching him, outside of beggars and policemen.
An average female probably couldn't walk more than a kilometer without someone approaching her or being nice to her.

Attached: 1657194186260.jpg (2000x1985, 559.05K)

>An average female probably couldn't walk more than a kilometer without someone approaching her or being nice to her.
Do you think this is a good thing? Are you retarded?

>i want men to harass me

ok fag

Lol women never compliment men unless they're a literal 9/10 or above. Why do women make up scenarios in their head to get angry about?

based danmaxxer

Attached: 412.png (388x218, 158.29K)

I absolutely despise that some retard made that image and was so proud of himself that he posted it online, only for it to get posted here regularly. It's the definition of
>Things that never happened for 500, Alex.

Attached: 1635914634394.jpg (1500x1500, 372.27K)

This is a retarded comic for implying dudes like us get randomly approached by women, but you have to realize women do not like random attention from average or below average men, they see most men as threatening or something to be avoided.

This is a lie. Im below average and women talk to me every so often

>An average female probably couldn't walk more than a kilometer without someone approaching her or being nice to her.
im a cute/average looking female and this has never happened to me :]

Of all the shitty "anti-radicalization" comics out there, this one is among the fucking worst.

Don't they understand that when they offer nonsense scenarios that never happen, it doesn't do anything to convince anyone? And that all it does is make people even angrier?

I can inventory my experiences in my memory right now and very easily establish that I have *never* received an unprompted compliment (even an impersonal one that isn't about me but is about an article of clothing) from a woman my own age in my entire life. The only compliments I *ever* receive from women are from the elderly.

So when you look down your nose at me and sneer that I *must* be acting like a dick to young women trying to compliment me, all it does is make me despise you.

Why do you want women to compliment you? Do you think it will make a difference to the trajectory of your life? You'd probably just assume they wanted something or are otherwise trying to manipulate you.

Dumb question: why does he have sharp teeth? Second dumb question: does anyone actually believe this happens?

By talk you mean:
>"Your change is .35$ sir."
>"Have a good day sir."
>"Would you like a receipt?"
>"Do you have a rewards card?"
Lmao nigga stop pretending like you're better than anyone else here. Everyone, even other 4channers who don't use Any Forums, know that you have to be the absolute bottom of the barrrel, literally Dalit tier to broswe here.

Women can compliment sub-9 men out of pity or to be mean.
"You are so tall!" "Your arms are so big" "You have cute smile"

>Why do you want women to compliment you? Do you think it will make a difference to the trajectory of your life?

That is not the question on the table.

The *comic* offers as evidence that "incels are all wrong, man" a scenario where a guy who claims that women don't talk to him is approached by a cute girl his own age who compliments him, for no reason, out of nowhere. He then is incredibly rude to her, due to some personality or character flaw the cartoonist wants us to believe must exist. The implication is that the problem isn't that women don't talk to this guy; the problem is that they do talk to him, but he is a dick to them.

It doesn't matter whether I "want" women to compliment me, or not. The simple fact is that they don't. And that means that when this cartoonist offers this up as a common experience that I *must* just be responding to in a dickish way, it annoys me.

Ive had a couple women complement me in public. This whole chad thing is just a lie.

For them it's not a nonsense scenario, it's something that happens sometimes. They don't take any time to listen to your side, and just relate how it works on their own side.

l'm inside your waIIs

Attached: 4DD9F48B-1107-4ECD-9F5F-EE75426E17AF.png (420x420, 17.34K)

the picrel is a woman complimenting a jacket. i have been complimented by women for my stupid shirts a bunch and i am absolutely not above a 9. have some reading comprehension

>When you realize roughly half of humanity wants nothing to do with you and as a result you never interact with them

Attached: pe_pe.jpg (550x535, 128.46K)

>i have been complimented by women for my stupid shirts a bunch

Good for you. I haven't.

Nice humblebrag, BTW.

picrel is a fucking fictional comic you dunce, walk outside

dude i just wear shit like a shirt with the cover of catcher in the rye that says "he's just like me, i should kill john lennon" or the neon genesis evangelion garfield shirt, it has nothing to do with me being attractive and everything to do with wearing shirts people will find funny and compliment