Be honest, do you have a feminization fetish? whether or not you would act on it is another topic

be honest, do you have a feminization fetish? whether or not you would act on it is another topic...

Attached: gay.jpg (1908x2544, 1.04M)

goddamn why do white bois look so delicious?

>feminization fetish
no.

I want to be a cute male but not feminized. I heard there's a drug that destroys testosterone but doesn't add any hormones, I wanna try that.

I'm ashamed to admit it but yes.

No. There can be no replacement for true femininity, which is only present in real women.

>drugs
have you tried exercising and eating healthy?

would you feminize another guy or would you rather be feminized?

Attached: gayy.jpg (1352x2048, 288.17K)

Was he castrated or something?

No
I want a girl with a tan and muscular thighs to wrestle with me and dominate me into sex

Attached: 1638219859771.jpg (1280x1707, 1000.99K)

i think he's on hrt, a shame desu...

that only exist in your anime drawings user-kun

Attached: 1655333731240.jpg (1920x1080, 174.85K)

I would rather be feminized

Incorrect
I like to work-out and I enjoy the power dynamics of a 5'3 tomboy pinning down and draining the seed of a 6'2 gymrat(me)
While I'm still a KHHV I will forever have hope of getting a wife like in my dreams

Attached: 1653974564756.jpg (735x1041, 78.88K)

Not at all but I think it would be exciting to ravage a feminized guy

>have you tried exercising and eating healthy?
I am anorexic and don't move at all, although I'd like to walk more. But it's hot outside and it's not good for my pale skin ;-;

and would you ever do it if you meet the right guy? or even consider it if he says he wants to do that to you?
i have fun thanking about it sometimes... but i would absolutely never actually do it to someone, i don't think i have what it takes to convice a guy else to do that. it's pretty scary desu

fair enough user, follow your dreams. maybe one day you'll meet a 5'3 mexican chick that's into you or smth

>skinny
>pale
you're literally half way there dude lol

Attached: 1655320678982.jpg (499x720, 72.41K)

Yes, I do. I even considered transitioning over it during my hornier states. But then I remembered

>nearly 30
>Live with parents
>NEET

Yeah, it's not worth it.

I would consider it but I don't think I would ever do anything extreme like getting breast implants or other surgeries, that kinda crosses the line for me.

>you're literally half way there dude lol
Yay do I go to an animecon to get a gf? Maybe it isn't a good idea to be a cute male when you're straight:(

i think you're confusing transitioning with feminization. when i think about being feminized, it's kind of a dynamic between a sub and a dom... and while it does include stuff like wearing girl's clothes or even being referred to as a girl, i think part of the fun is acknowledging the fact that you're a guy acting like girl, don't you think? i may be wrong...

i dunno, im a neet... but i would guess that's your best bet considering most normie-ish girls just want a vanilla relationship, like getting a tall bf and stuff

Attached: crossdressing.jpg (1152x1536, 1.14M)

How you describe it is exactly what I'm into as well, but is so hard to find people into exactly that. Not interested in mtfs, not interested in passable traps. Give me the cute boy with trashy makeup and some dudes dick in his mouth, or the one in a cute dress who's not sure about the camera. that's the hot shit.