NEW Tik Tok Trend - Women revealing how they met their previous sexual partners

What did women and society mean by this? Is this average for most people?

Attached: 1639082408727.jpg (5308x1948, 969.41K)

>the most attractive one has the shortest list
of course

I will never lose my virginity.......
Seems like every woman has fucked at least 10 chads by the age of 20 so I;m pretty much fucked.
Why and how the fuck do girls have so much more sex than men???

yet people will still deny 80/20 rule until they're blue in the face.

Nose ring is the international symbol of "I have a massive body count"

this shit makes me want to convert to islam

Always has been but origi.

Yeah, anything above 10 chads straight up doesn't need a man in their life at all. Straight up hook ups until the end of life.

first girl cant be older than 25. how the actual fuck do you manage to have sex with 50 seperate(!) men at such a young age and not feel the smallest bit of regret, but rather post it on social media for literally everyone to see and bragging about it like theyre talking about trophies? its insane how gross women actually are when they do this.

Attached: puffer.jpg (637x358, 29.5K)

She is Asian and lives in America. You underestimate how many fat beta neckbeard simps there are in the US swarming Asian girls hoping for a crumb of mladys pussy.

brb getting some Any Forums pussy

Yeah, ironically, female attractiveness is actually inversely correlated with promiscuity.

It's called being mentally ill or having developmental issues, i.e. daddy issues, low-self esteem, et cetera.

It's why people avoid sluts for relationships, they have issues that cause the destruction of relationships around them. Notice, most of the listed places they've met men was, either dating apps, co-workers, or friends of friends. They are not going out, and having social lives. They're people who are probably perpetually online, and at home. These specific women have issues. Fucking your boss, your friends, and their friend group, this is not normal, and disgusting behavior.

It's tough to sift through women, but many women are not turbo-sluts like this.

>First partner
>Any Forums
>Night out
>Omegle (WTF)
These women had problems from the beginning.

>bunch women on tiktok are whores
>one of them only had one partner despite being a 9/10
Wow guys I'm getting so blackpilled this is so wacky!

Attached: 1639046651355.png (701x642, 275.71K)

>he actually believes this
lmfao

The numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you, at SACRIFICE.

>Omegle
Jesus fucking Christ, I wonder how many mental illnesses that bitch has. The only one that can salvaged is the one who had a boyfriend, even if she's not with him anymore, at least there was some sense of knowing each other

hypergamy only benefits low quality women who couldn't get chad even if they tried, so they opt share chad.

Stacy, on the other hand, gets chad by birthright. Stacy doesn't NEED to sleep around because her femininity can keep a chad in his place.

This really says a lot about society, doesn't it?

Young girls are programmed by media and internet to be like this

The one with the 33 count has BPD, figures

using Any Forums for hook ups is pathetic